BOSTON BULLY = CRITICAL AND DECLINING

LeadBelly

Banned
I was going to like it honestly BUT
looks like you rats told on me and got my privileges taken from me
I will make another name
FACT
You are a guest here of the site owner and you need to figure out a way to work within the terms of service. Obviously you don't work well under pressure.

10 Pt

Please do not give him any ideas brother 10 pt. He's still looking for his mythical Bicycle!!!!!
You cannot talk to that guy. He replies to my t shirt post and says I'll get it someday, pics about Tim with food in his mouth, and whatever else about healthcare.

I like his spunk but he shouldn't be threatening people on here. None of us took his bike. I would walk before I'd ride a girl's bike.

LeadBelly

Banned
You cannot talk to that guy. He replies to my t shirt post and says I'll get it someday, pics about Tim with food in his mouth, and whatever else about healthcare.

I like his spunk but he shouldn't be threatening people on here. None of us took his bike. I would walk before I'd ride a girl's bike.
Omg you slugged the slugger.

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_7559.PNG
IMG_7558.PNG
IMG_7561.JPG
Funny things happened today. Speaking of Tim pics where he is eating that got @anHOURover if the pokie.

I know nobody can be the perfect parent, but sometimes they do something that shows they are a chip off the old block.

First my daughter sent me this photoshopped picture. :) she made. I'm for sure she's mine.

Then I get home and I'm really into a lot of music so it's a big part of the time I spend with the kids. So my son asks for me to play these two song. He's my kid too!!!

Last edited: