Boston bully ran out on the members ... Tune in to local 804 radio tonight

anHOURover

It's funny listening in to the TDU radio show. These clowns went to the convention and their candidates lost. I now fully understand their bias.
Typical old guard.
Run and Hide. Come back on when The show is over. You got 20 mins to call
So far I believe the facts I'm being presented. I just heard it with my own ears.
The Boston bully ran out on the members questions

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I cannot handle listening to stupidity. Obviously even the calls are screened. Doesn't Tim get on every time? They never mentioned if they filed a pre election protest on Sean. They also didn't mention the results of that protest. Because that would be easy to research. What a group of jerkoffs. "Call in your CONCERNS". Funny that these 2 don't even know the difference between contract negotiations and campaigning. I'm sure the TU flyers had all positives to say about HH and Sean. 804 members are some of the strongest teamsters around, but you have 2 softies on that radio show. "He was yelling at me!"
Play the tape?
Just like I thought, Sean's voice nowhere to be found. Comical. And tell Tim he's doing a great job dividing. Good thing he won't be at the 2 man for 804. He only speaks up after DL tells him to.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Typical old guard.
Run and Hide. Come back on when The show is over. You got 20 mins to call
So far I believe the facts I'm being presented. I just heard it with my own ears.
The Boston bully ran out on the members questions
What questions. It wasn't a Q and A. Was it? What questions would you have about negotiations that haven't started?

LeadBelly

Banned
Heard it with my own ears now brother.
The Boston bully ran out on the members
FACT
I saw it with my own eyes. You are severely messed up and not worth it to debate this with. I can only rest assured you are going to be taken care of with your awesome Teamcare benefits. I'm truly glad YOU have them.

anHOURover

I saw it with my own eyes. You are severely messed up and not worth it to debate this with. I can only rest assured you are going to be taken care of with your awesome Teamcare benefits. I'm truly glad YOU have them.
Call the show. Prove me wrong. I presented audio
You just flap your gums slug
Call in

LeadBelly

Banned
Call the show. Prove me wrong. I presented audio
You just flap your gums slug
Call in
That show has zero credibility with me. Me calling that show would give it a little more. There is no reason for me to take part in this TDU show. I don't support Tdu nor will I supply it with any respect or credibility. Guys like you who support that show will show there is zero relevance to it. I throughly enjoy your insults though!!!!

anHOURover

That show has zero credibility with me. Me calling that show would give it a little more. There is no reason for me to take part in this TDU show. I don't support Tdu nor will I supply it with any respect or credibility. Guys like you who support that show will show there is zero relevance to it. I throughly enjoy your insults though!!!!
Those are some strong brothers that are doing a service to this union.
SHOW SOME RESPECT
FACT

LeadBelly

Banned
The fact is out there.
THE BOSTON BULLY RAN OUT THE MEETING WITHOUT ANSWERING MEMBERS QUESTIONS
FACT
You are like trump as you repeat false information over and over so you can try and make people believe it. You and trump have zero credibility every day that goes by.