Boston bully ran out on the members ... Tune in to local 804 radio tonight

LeadBelly

Banned
Never said I was brother
We just need to drain the swamp at the marble palace
FACT
I disagree with you. Fortunately for us and the members both from your local and other locals you will never really have the chance to do this. Watching your other videos that don't pertain to the teamsters you have a real problem with almost everything. This shows a real character flaw with you. I hope that you eventually find some kind of help.

anHOURover

I disagree with you. Fortunately for us and the members both from your local and other locals you will never really have the chance to do this. Watching your other videos that don't pertain to the teamsters you have a real problem with almost everything. This shows a real character flaw with you. I hope that you eventually find some kind of help.

FACTS were presented tonight and you sat on the sidelines
Typical. All the facts were on the table
The Boston bully ran out when members wanted answers.
FACT

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You are like trump as you repeat false information over and over so you can try and make people believe it. You and trump have zero credibility every day that goes by.
I knew you were a trump guy.
Just playing devils advocate here; but if we all are supposed to rally behind who won our Union election for the sake and well being of the membership, then conversely shouldn't we all get behind Trump for the sake and well being of the country?

I know I can't...

Last edited:

LeadBelly

Banned
Just playing devils advocate here; but if we all are supposed to rally behind who won our Union election for the sake and well being of the membership, then conversely shouldn't we all get behind Trump for the sake and well being of the country?

I know I can't...
You are comparing trump to our elected officials? If that's what you are saying I in know way understand what you are saying, but can also 110% disagree with this statement. The Teamsters are anti Trump as a whole. Do they want to get along in some arenas sure, as they have 1.4 million members to worry about. Possibly 60% of said members have been speculated to have vote for this monster.

In my opinion trump represents pure evil. I can't bare witness to this evil and remain silent. I'm a liberal with many many liberal beliefs.

LeadBelly

Banned
FACTS were presented tonight and you sat on the sidelines
Typical. All the facts were on the table
The Boston bully ran out when members wanted answers.
FACT
I'll accept your assumptions that I sit on the sidelines. My hands are in many things Teamster, and in politics, and activism for animals.

I'm deeply involved in my local as well as the proud parents to two healthy children and a great wife. Working in excess of sometimes over 70 hours a week I will hardly feel bad watching men in black two tonight for family movie night in from of our fireplace while I scratch my daughters back them make pop corn then rub my beautiful wife's feet. I also cooked dinner. I had my first weekend off in a couple weeks and was fortunate enough to play cards with my son earlier in the day and grab a slushy.

I'm trying to raise a man. This man will no doubt grow up to be a better man than his dad, and my ups job paved the way to a middleclass life I wasn't privy to as a kid. Sit on the sidelines you say? I'd take a look at yourself and think about which things you are doing. I'm going into my 18 year of marriage. Things look good for me.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You are comparing trump to our elected officials? If that's what you are saying I in know way understand what you are saying, but can also 110% disagree with this statement. The Teamsters are anti Trump as a whole. Do they want to get along in some arenas sure, as they have 1.4 million members to worry about. Possibly 60% of said members have been speculated to have vote for this monster.

In my opinion trump represents pure evil. I can't bare witness to this evil and remain silent. I'm a liberal with many many liberal beliefs.
I'm not trying to compare an individual with an organization, rather the polarizing ideals and principals embodied in their support or dissent.
It is a fair analogy, as some people on the opposite side of the fence feel just as passionately toward counter notions.

LeadBelly

Banned
I'm not trying to compare an individual with an organization, rather the polarizing ideals and principals embodied in their support or dissent.
It is a fair analogy, as some people on the opposite side of the fence feel just as passionately toward counter notions.
Fair enough. Have a good night.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Those are some strong brothers that are doing a service to this union.
SHOW SOME RESPECT
FACT
Strong? Lol. They spent an hour complaining that they were yelled at in a political forum. Then they don't supply all the FACT FACTS. Total TDU smoke screen. A bunch of cry babies doing their best to divide our contract just because their guys didn't win.

anHOURover

Strong? Lol. They spent an hour complaining that they were yelled at in a political forum. Then they don't supply all the FACT FACTS. Total TDU smoke screen. A bunch of cry babies doing their best to divide our contract just because their guys didn't win.
Everyone who disagrees with your idols are Tdu ?

LeadBelly

Banned
They are jaded for sure.