Bout that time...

NoBrownForMe

Work smart

Work smart, dann.
Keep living in the bubble.

But seriously. Before last week I'd never given much thought to UPS and the conditions there. There have been a few books written about the darkside of UPS culture.

The Tightest Ship by C.L. Kane is good.

check that out.

UPSmeoff

danny,.... a little old lady giving me 2 dollars is alot different than a major corporation giving me a hundred.
I think your mad just because when you were a driver you never got any tips... or gifts as you like to refer to them as.

tieguy

Banned
UPSmeoff said:
danny,.... a little old lady giving me 2 dollars is alot different than a major corporation giving me a hundred.
I think your mad just because when you were a driver you never got any tips... or gifts as you like to refer to them as.

Sounds like we need to get up a collection.....:biggrin:

going for six.....

quebec_driver

i`ll help you with your number of pages.
Got a gift from one of my customers today, an excellent bottle of wine,which is a lot better than cash, up here wine is more than just a drink it is a medium to sit and relax during the evening. I`m going to have it Christmas supper with an excellent plate of cheese and pat just before dessert.(yes More it is a french thing called RVEILLONN) q

quebec_driver

you willing to fight through one foot of snow, and you`re right it is better in company, my wife has called dibs. I found a store that sells pat made of caribou with cranberry, duck with porto and pistachios, pheasant , some really good tomme(half cow milk and half goat`s milk) and a wicked 7 years old cheddar for my porto. now the trick is to put off my doctor for 2 months.