Breaking news...LIAM at the....

2hoursover

2015 teamsters women's conference in Boston with hoffa hall o murph and company

{{photo deleted}}

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Dude why are you so into Sean's rooster? It's kinda gross that you are so into them. Not that there's anything wrong with it I guess. Go with who you are. I'm sure your parents are real proud of you.
He probably grew up with a lot of roosters. Roosters to him are like spinach, if your forced to eat them as a child you'll hate them as an adult.

Kinda makes me think. Who would you want running your union. A lawyer who's dad was arguably the best labor leader in the history of the world or some dude that used to clean toilets? In this world of corporate greed a guy that cleans up men's poop is good and all but I'm going with an educated second generation labor icon. I'm betting Tim s could really clean a bathroom and Jimmy Hoffa wouldn't be much of a bathroom cleaner. I wonder if back in the day Tim ever cleaned a streak of junior or senior? It's possible.

5habits100

Kinda makes me think. Who would you want running your union. A lawyer who's dad was arguably the best labor leader in the history of the world or some dude that used to clean toilets? In this world of corporate greed a guy that cleans up men's poop is good and all but I'm going with an educated second generation labor icon. I'm betting Tim s could really clean a bathroom and Jimmy Hoffa wouldn't be much of a bathroom cleaner. I wonder if back in the day Tim ever cleaned a streak of junior or senior? It's possible.
He will go back to cleaning after he gets beat in his local election. What will they say after that