Breaking news...LIAM at the....

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Yep,.....saw the picture on the "Vote No" page,... and when the 804 election is over and Tim wins, Liam's OUT, ......the guy is desperate,......and it shows, this guy used to "trash talk" about Hoffa,......and now pictures with him,....

Don't ever trust a "snake".............js
He took a huge gamble.....unless he knows something we dont......a lot of people say Liam is extremely smart.....I'm wondering what he is thinking

He took a huge gamble.....unless he knows something we dont......a lot of people say Liam is extremely smart.....I'm wondering what he is thinking
I'm wondering when he's going to drop the next video. I heard the stuff he has left is really bad. So bad it could screw up all his plans for the whole country. It's only a matter of when.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I'm wondering when he's going to drop the next video. I heard the stuff he has left is really bad. So bad it could screw up all his plans for the whole country. It's only a matter of when.
I heard a lot of people say Liam is extremely smart......and if he has nothing he's crazy........when is there election in 804

image.jpg
It's high stakes in local 804........if Tim wins Liam has no job.....if Liam wins Tim will be cleaning toilets again and that would kill his gp chances
Just imagine Tim loses Liam gets back into ups as a ba and drops a deuce and Tim s has to clean the can.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Hmmm. I worked at a snack bar in a bowling alley when I was in high school. I've cleaned up public bathrooms. What does that remind me of?