Breaking news...LIAM at the....

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
You quoted meaningless fluff in your post.
That was the name of the thread that was originally created by tieguy but now credited to bubbles and then again broken and now the thread name is a threadname thread name parody. Did I miss some username changes or something?

hyena

That was the name of the thread that was originally created by tieguy but now credited to bubbles and then again broken and now the thread name is a threadname thread name parody. Did I miss some username changes or something?
I like it the way it is now

Honestly I have no idea what you are talking about. I know tie started that thread and you gave it to Bbbl. I know nothing of a parody. Show me a link or pm me one so I can see what you are talking about.

Tie guy is a name I've forgotten it's been so long.

hyena

Honestly I have no idea what you are talking about. I know tie started that thread and you gave it to Bbbl. I know nothing of a parody. Show me a link or pm me one so I can see what you are talking about.

Tie guy is a name I've forgotten it's been so long.
You knew him too?