Breaking senior drivers

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I know this thread is old but this is why I quit recently. I find it odd some people complain about the work itself taking a toll on your body while others seem to only focus on the harassments, mind games and office politics (or "union politics" if you want to be that cringe.) When I quit there were so many trucks not getting loaded on a regular basis and my sup had to get people to load it at the very end of the day. I scrambled every second of the day and had nothing to show for it. Nobody wants to work at this job it seems.

I suggest you quit as well. I can't tell you how many loaders also felt the same way you did. You'll regret not leaving sooner.
If you quit why are you here?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I know this thread is old but this is why I quit recently. I find it odd some people complain about the work itself taking a toll on your body while others seem to only focus on the harassments, mind games and office politics (or "union politics" if you want to be that cringe.) When I quit there were so many trucks not getting loaded on a regular basis and my sup had to get people to load it at the very end of the day. I scrambled every second of the day and had nothing to show for it. Nobody wants to work at this job it seems.

I suggest you quit as well. I can't tell you how many loaders also felt the same way you did. You'll regret not leaving sooner.
Where you working now?

Thank you I'm putting my two week notice in right now

Thebrownblob

Grab me an application
1650306142739.jpeg

So long suckers!

nWo

Half of our drivers under 30 are on FMLA. They have severe headaches every Friday and Saturday. And Tuesdays after Monday Night Football. We have a doctor in town that makes the whole process easy.