Bring it DeSantis, give em some high heat

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It was a picture of the cross.
Those that believed God adorned their doorway and were passed over, those that didn't scheduled a funeral.

Not my job to explain it to you.

You've been weighed with the balances and found lacking.
It's nice they were able to show your all knowing God which children not to kill.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
There's important relevance between Christ and the story of the Passover
Christ wasn't around for passover.

I still have to credit mary for the absolute greatest story ever: She's supposedly a Virgin, winds up pregnant and tells Joseph it's God's baby....................and that stupid bastid BELIEVED it!!!! You know his friends had to laugh like hell when they asked him : Hey Joseph ,hows Mary and God's Kid???????????????

vantexan

I still have to credit mary for the absolute greatest story ever: She's supposedly a Virgin, winds up pregnant and tells Joseph it's God's baby....................and that stupid bastid BELIEVED it!!!! You know his friends had to laugh like hell when they asked him : Hey Joseph ,hows Mary and God's Kid???????????????
Actually God told Joseph, not Mary.

floridays

It's nice they were able to show your all knowing God which children not to kill.
Has nothing to do with the way you frame it.

Hey 🐓 :poop:, you want to talk to me, show me where the 11th District Court Of Appeals said anything you said the did.
Or just say you lied.

I also like how the 11th court of appeals told Trump to STFU about wild allegations of the FBI planting evidence if he couldn't prove it. That was freaking AWESOME
I've dealt with that lie, and you slink away or maybe you can make a fool of me.
I'd like a response before I move you from the ignorant class to the POS liar class.

No he is wasn't was he?

floridays

Ok, I played around for awhile It's over now.
This is a thread I started and the Blood Atonement of Jesus Christ is not the topic of this thread.
I'll be happy to discuss it with anyone however, just make the thread.

Actually, get it out of your system knock yourselves out

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Ok, I played around for awhile It's over now.
This is a thread I started and the Blood Atonement of Jesus Christ is not the topic of this thread.
I'll be happy to discuss it with anyone however, just make the thread.

Actually, get it out of your system knock yourselves out
Can we talk about other made up stories from your story book? Why is God so bad with money? He creates,he knows all,he sees all but he cant handle money.
Jesse Duplantis says Jesus hasn't come back because people haven't donated enough. Jesus needs more money to come back!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Has nothing to do with the way you frame it.

Hey 🐓 :poop:, you want to talk to me, show me where the 11th District Court Of Appeals said anything you said the did.
Or just say you lied.

I've dealt with that lie, and you slink away or maybe you can make a fool of me.
I'd like a response before I move you from the ignorant class to the POS liar class.
Unlike your story book the 11th circuit is real,and they are biting on tRumps ass like a hungry bulldog!

The three judges over ruled Judge Cannon said that the DOJ can continue their investigation with the documents.
they even said they couldnt understand why he had them in the first place or why he had a Need To Know on these documents. Cult leader did not impress them!!

"For our part, we cannot discern why [Trump] would have an individual interest in or need for any of the one-hundred documents with classification markings," Judges Robin Rosenbaum, Britt Grant and Andrew Brasher said. "Classified documents are marked to show they are classified, for instance, with their classification level."

The former president, the judges continued, "has not even attempted to show that he has a need to know the information contained in the classified documents." The judges also said there is no evidence in the record before them that the roughly 100 documents at issue were declassified.
"In any event, at least for these purposes, the declassification argument is a red herring because declassifying an official document would not change its content or render it personal," the three-judge panel wrote. "So even if we assumed that [Trump] did declassify some or all of the documents, that would not explain why he has a personal interest in them."

Last edited: