Bring it DeSantis, give em some high heat

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Liar.
I was very clear on the number of times the critical words of your post appeared in the opinion.
No instance, none, no usage, none of any of the words had anything with the statement you offered.
You are lying and you're in over your head with me.
Old Boy,just because you dislike the proof i present in no accounts makes it untrue. I know that being in your MAGA Cult means anything that isnt written positive about Cult Leader is Lies,fake News and Hersey but you need to join the Real World and see for yourself what is really happening to Cult leader

newolddude

How many have been reshipped to the suburbs ?
None this time.

That group that got moved to the suburbs came the same week there was a massive convention at McCormick Place. Every downtown hotel was sold out or $600/night. Even stuff further out was sold out or overpriced. So unless those migrants had Hilton or Marriott Platinum status they weren't getting rooms.

Box Ox

None this time.

That group that got moved to the suburbs came the same week there was a massive convention at McCormick Place. Every downtown hotel was sold out or $600/night. Even stuff further out was sold out or overpriced. So unless those migrants had Hilton or Marriott Platinum status they weren't getting rooms.

Surely they received a place to stay. Chicago is a progressive and sympathetic sanctuary city. Glad those migrants won't be sleeping under a bridge in Texas tonight.

Box Ox

1,734,686 CBP southwest land border encounters in FY 2021 and 2,150,639 so far in FY 2022. How do you think the border states that have been completely ignored on this issue feel?

BC.png