Bring it DeSantis, give em some high heat

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Actually God told Joseph, not Mary.
You aren't helping the story like you think you are.Ok I'll bite because i need a laugh: HOW did he tell Joseph? and more importantly HOW much had Joseph had to drink when God told him?
this is absurd,funny but absurd

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I've dealt with that lie, and you slink away or maybe you can make a fool of me.
I'd like a response before I move you from the ignorant class to the POS liar class.
Evidently you cant read,or cant remeber what you read. I posted in the other thread but i love rubbing your face in your stupidity so here ya go again.I Do hope you enjoy being educated as much as I enjoy educating you. And for the record you need to get your :censored2: a little tighter if you are going to quote me : I said it was the Special Master that told tRump's attorneys to provide proof of the FBI planting evidence if he is going to keep accusing the FBI of such behavior

Special Master Demands Trump Prove Claims FBI Planted Evidence At Mar-A-Lago​

The special master appointed to review White House documents seized at Mar-A-Lago asked former President Donald Trump’s attorneys Thursday to detail any documents the Justice Department may have falsely claimed to have retrieved there, requiring Trump to back up claims he’s repeatedly made on social media that the FBI “planted” evidence in a court of law.
U.S. District Judge Raymond Dearie, the third-party special master appointed to filter out any privileged materials from what was seized from Mar-A-Lago, issued an order Thursday laying out a timeline for reviewing the more than 11,000 seized materials, which a judge has ordered should be completed by November 30.
Dearie asked Trump’s attorneys to submit by September 26 a report of any issues they have with the DOJ’s detailed inventory of materials seized at Mar-A-Lago, including any “specific items” that the DOJ lists were taken from Mar-A-Lago but “that Plaintiff asserts were not seized from the Premises.”
That request comes after Trump has repeatedly claimed on social media and in interviews that the federal government planted documents at Mar-A-Lago that weren’t actually being stored there when the Florida estate was searched in August.
Trump has never offered any details of what he claims investigators planted during the search or made that allegation in court, and when asked Wednesday on Fox News whether security video from Mar-A-Lago would back up Trump’s claims, Trump told host Sean Hannity, “No, I don’t think so, they’re in a room.”
Dearie also asked Trump’s attorneys to detail any documents that were listed incorrectly on the government’s inventory or that investigators seized but the DOJ didn’t list.
Dearie’s order Thursday proposes a quick timeline for the seized documents to be reviewed, dictating that the government and Trump’s attorneys should finish going through all the documents, identifying which ones may be covered by attorney-client or executive privilege and submitting which documents they have disputes over to Dearie by October 21. No classified documents are set to be included in the review after an appeals court ruled Wednesday that the DOJ can hang on to classified materials and not turn them over to Dearie. That means the government will be able to continue its investigation into the seized documents even while Dearie’s review is ongoing, though they still won’t be able to use any non-classified documents as part of their probe.
The special master said Thursday he’ll also be enlisting help from retired U.S. Magistrate Judge James Orenstein for his review. While Dearie won’t charge any fees to review the documents, as he’s still actively serving as a judge, the retired Orenstein will bill Trump’s legal team $500 per hour, as the ex-president has been ordered to pay for the review. If Trump, who has a history of not paying people for services rendered, does not make “timely payment,” that will be considered a violation of the special master’s order and could result in sanctions, Dearie noted.

floridays

Can we talk about other made up stories from your story book? Why is God so bad with money? He creates,he knows all,he sees all but he cant handle money.
Jesse Duplantis says Jesus hasn't come back because people haven't donated enough. Jesus needs more money to come back!
Never heard of the guy.

That said on judgment day he's not the guy that paid the price, both of you quite likely will stand before the man that died in your place.

Didn't watch it, no reason to.
His ass will burn like cord wood just as hot as yours will if he doesn't believe.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Never heard of the guy.

That said on judgment day he's not the guy that paid the price, both of you quite likely will stand before the man that died in your place.

Didn't watch it, no reason to.
His ass will burn like cord wood just as hot as yours will if he doesn't believe.
Now,how can you dismiss this man of God,who has spent his life ministering the Good Word without even watching? You may need to send him some money!

floridays

Evidently you cant read,or cant remeber what you read. I posted in the other thread but i love rubbing your face in your stupidity so here ya go again.I Do hope you enjoy being educated as much as I enjoy educating you. And for the record you need to get your :censored2: a little tighter if you are going to quote me : I said it was the Special Master that told tRump's attorneys to provide proof of the FBI planting evidence if he is going to keep accusing the FBI of such behavior

Special Master Demands Trump Prove Claims FBI Planted Evidence At Mar-A-Lago​

The special master appointed to review White House documents seized at Mar-A-Lago asked former President Donald Trump’s attorneys Thursday to detail any documents the Justice Department may have falsely claimed to have retrieved there, requiring Trump to back up claims he’s repeatedly made on social media that the FBI “planted” evidence in a court of law.
U.S. District Judge Raymond Dearie, the third-party special master appointed to filter out any privileged materials from what was seized from Mar-A-Lago, issued an order Thursday laying out a timeline for reviewing the more than 11,000 seized materials, which a judge has ordered should be completed by November 30.
Dearie asked Trump’s attorneys to submit by September 26 a report of any issues they have with the DOJ’s detailed inventory of materials seized at Mar-A-Lago, including any “specific items” that the DOJ lists were taken from Mar-A-Lago but “that Plaintiff asserts were not seized from the Premises.”
That request comes after Trump has repeatedly claimed on social media and in interviews that the federal government planted documents at Mar-A-Lago that weren’t actually being stored there when the Florida estate was searched in August.
Trump has never offered any details of what he claims investigators planted during the search or made that allegation in court, and when asked Wednesday on Fox News whether security video from Mar-A-Lago would back up Trump’s claims, Trump told host Sean Hannity, “No, I don’t think so, they’re in a room.”
Dearie also asked Trump’s attorneys to detail any documents that were listed incorrectly on the government’s inventory or that investigators seized but the DOJ didn’t list.
Dearie’s order Thursday proposes a quick timeline for the seized documents to be reviewed, dictating that the government and Trump’s attorneys should finish going through all the documents, identifying which ones may be covered by attorney-client or executive privilege and submitting which documents they have disputes over to Dearie by October 21. No classified documents are set to be included in the review after an appeals court ruled Wednesday that the DOJ can hang on to classified materials and not turn them over to Dearie. That means the government will be able to continue its investigation into the seized documents even while Dearie’s review is ongoing, though they still won’t be able to use any non-classified documents as part of their probe.
The special master said Thursday he’ll also be enlisting help from retired U.S. Magistrate Judge James Orenstein for his review. While Dearie won’t charge any fees to review the documents, as he’s still actively serving as a judge, the retired Orenstein will bill Trump’s legal team $500 per hour, as the ex-president has been ordered to pay for the review. If Trump, who has a history of not paying people for services rendered, does not make “timely payment,” that will be considered a violation of the special master’s order and could result in sanctions, Dearie noted.
You are really a jackass, liar, or ignorant.

You stated specifically the 11th Court of Appeals and what they said.
They said nothing of the sort
I also like how the 11th court of appeals told Trump to STFU about wild allegations of the FBI planting evidence if he couldn't prove it. That was freaking AWESOME
Again, they said nothing of the sort.
I have been as nice as I can force myself to be.

You are simply a liar.

I gave you numerous ways to dodge that title, you just couldn't save face, admit and walk away.

I'm gonna ask one more time.

Is this your post?

I also like how the 11th court of appeals told Trump to STFU about wild allegations of the FBI planting evidence if he couldn't prove it. That was freaking AWESOME

I'm giving you another chance to offer it from their opinion.

I've read the entire opinion, nothing resembling what you posted appears.

Are you a liar or did you relay something you read or heard?

floridays

Now,how can you dismiss this man of God,who has spent his life ministering the Good Word without even watching? You may need to send him some money!
Gonna be a lot of preachers and "priests" in hell.
Sorry if that pisses off the religious crowd here.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You are really a jackass, liar, or ignorant.

You stated specifically the 11th Court of Appeals and what they said.
They said nothing of the sort

Again, they said nothing of the sort.
I have been as nice as I can force myself to be.

You are simply a liar.

I gave you numerous ways to dodge that title, you just couldn't save face, admit and walk away.

I'm gonna ask one more time.

Is this your post?

I'm giving you another chance to offer it from their opinion.

I've read the entire opinion, nothing resembling what you posted appears.

Are you a liar or did you relay something you read or heard?
I have proven everything i post. I dont give a rats ass if you believe it or not.
Like i said before unlike your fairytale book of made up stories The 11th Circuit and Special Master are REAL and are chewing tRumps ass like day old bubblegum.
I understand you cant deal with Cult leader not being held in any type of regard by the Courts and Special Master but thats just tough titty for you

floridays

I have proven everything i post. I dont give a rats ass if you believe it or not.
Like i said before unlike your fairytale book of made up stories The 11th Circuit and Special Master are REAL and are chewing tRumps ass like day old bubblegum.
I understand you cant deal with Cult leader not being held in any type of regard by the Courts and Special Master but thats just tough titty for you
Liar.
I was very clear on the number of times the critical words of your post appeared in the opinion.
No instance, none, no usage, none of any of the words had anything with the statement you offered.
You are lying and you're in over your head with me.

vantexan

You aren't helping the story like you think you are.Ok I'll bite because i need a laugh: HOW did he tell Joseph? and more importantly HOW much had Joseph had to drink when God told him?
this is absurd,funny but absurd
Why waste my time on you? You're a clear example of why the Democratic Party is going downhill and taking the country with it. Hopefully a Republican wins in '24 and takes us in a better direction.

newolddude

And let us recognize on this special day that leaving migrants under a bridge in Texas is probably not more humane than sending them to a sanctuary city up north. Amen. :)
Coordinate with them. Tell the sanctuary cities the busses are inbound. Sounds like New York and Chicago will take the migrants as long as it’s planned. Don’t just drop them off without warning and only Fox News/Desantis Campaign videographers waiting so you can laugh at the people.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Coordinate with them. Tell the sanctuary cities the busses are inbound. Sounds like New York and Chicago will take the migrants as long as it’s planned. Don’t just drop them off without warning and only Fox News/Desantis Campaign videographers waiting so you can laugh at the people.
How much :censored2:ing warning does Texas get regarding the flood of migrants illegally invading the border? And what are New York and Chicago doing to help the situation that entitles them to any consideration?

vantexan

So when the Biden administration dropped off migrants in Jacksonville in the middle of the night, and one of them, a young man from Honduras, broke into a home and beat the owner to death, that was all coordinated, right?