Bring it DeSantis, give em some high heat

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Local news had a report of the same charter flight company wanting to fly a group into Nantucket.
Nantucket reportedly was ready to repeal the invaders.
But on checking out the story it was determined to be a group from Chicago.

pkgdriver

Hes done ok…..But if I had that vest and boots on my route this past week wading through knee deep water I would have been laughed at. Actually not….. people would have been appreciative no matter what I was wearing.

newolddude

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Texas law enforcement has certified that the migrants whom Ron DeSantis trafficked to Martha's Vineyard are victims of a crime—potentially qualifying them for a U-visa, which would allow them to stay in the U.S. for four years and apply for a green card in three years.

I'm a crime victim, too.
Where's my handouts ?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Texas law enforcement has certified that the migrants whom Ron DeSantis trafficked to Martha's Vineyard are victims of a crime—potentially qualifying them for a U-visa, which would allow them to stay in the U.S. for four years and apply for a green card in three years.

3A49D7A8-8F03-4B7D-98DC-45BDC09F960F.jpeg

“they will be able to process and heal from the incredibly traumatic experiences they have suffered as a result of the cruel, heartless acts committed against them,”

It must’ve been horrible for them to be provided a hotel for the night while given a McDonald’s gift card, then be sent on a luxury bus to the beautiful location of Martha’s Vineyard, fed and housed for two days, then bussed to a clean military base with housing, food and showers, all while given spending money…….. as opposed to the other illegals who weren’t so fortunate and were forced to sleep on the streets of El Paso and fend for themselves.

They look really traumatized in the picture above.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
View attachment 404174

“they will be able to process and heal from the incredibly traumatic experiences they have suffered as a result of the cruel, heartless acts committed against them,”

It must’ve been horrible for them to be provided a hotel for the night while given a McDonald’s gift card, then be sent on a luxury bus to the beautiful location of Martha’s Vineyard, fed and housed for two days, then bussed to a clean military base with housing, food and showers, all while given spending money…….. as opposed to the other illegals who weren’t so fortunate and were forced to sleep on the streets of El Paso and fend for themselves.

They look really traumatized in the picture above.
Don’t get involved with that troll.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Those monsters are still sending migrants to sanctuary cities where they'll be welcomed?!

Dems don’t care about illegal migrants. They want them to have to stay in Florida so they will be killed by a hurricane or if that doesn’t get them DeathSantis will kill them. The loving Republicans want to send them where they will be welcomed and taken care of by people that have made a Utopia sanctuary for them. Dems are so cruel and hateful.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Dems don’t care about illegal migrants. They want them to have to stay in Florida so they will be killed by a hurricane or if that doesn’t get them DeathSantis will kill them. The loving Republicans want to send them where they will be welcomed and taken care of by people that have made a Utopia sanctuary for them. Dems are so cruel and hateful.
Pelosi needs them to pick her crops….

Box Ox

"Congress is back in Washington, D.C., and so it’s back to business as usual. On Wednesday, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) called for legal amnesty for every illegal alien present in the United States, including a pathway to citizenship."
------------------------------------

"Schumers call for a path to citizenship is distinct from previous calls for amnesty that would have granted those present in the country illegally legal permanent residency and permission to work and pay taxes.

Such a path to citizenship is likely to include the right to vote, which would permanently transform the American electorate by adding anywhere from 11 million to 30 million new voters."