Bristol, DJ's Last Race??

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
Next weekend will be DJ's last points race. My brother-in-law got the OK from his wife so we're off to Tennessee this Friday. He's a big Junior fan & he wants to see his 1st win in a couple of years. I've never been there and got a spot @ Farmer Bob's Campground. What are must things to do there?

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
drink moonshine and brush your tooth
I just got done reading"Driving with the Devil" a book about the days before Nascar and the start of Nascar. This will be my 1st trip to Tennessee, I have had moonshine before & some of my best customers in the hills were lucky to have any teeth. Now even the young Amish girls have braces!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
A little off topic. I noticed that a Toyota won at Atlanta Motor Speedway yesterday and the driver was wearing a brown suit. It just wasn't DJ, he was way back there.:wink2:

AMS is in my Center now, Race Weekend messes up traffic near my work area.

ups79

Next weekend will be DJ's last points race. My brother-in-law got the OK from his wife so we're off to Tennessee this Friday. He's a big Junior fan & he wants to see his 1st win in a couple of years. I've never been there and got a spot @ Farmer Bob's Campground. What are must things to do there?

We were in Bristol when the only seating was pour concrete down the front stretch. The campgrounds you talk about has been there a number of years.

pkgdriver

Get a ticket first :)
Take a few pics to show us.
DJ,the campsite or hooters it doesnt matter