Broken Drivers.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
At my center there are 7 drivers on workers comp and 4 drivers on disability. That is about 14% of the drivers. This is what a 50 to 60 hour week will do to a person.

1Low59

We only have a few in my ctr. as well. Last year we had 5-6 at 1point. Also lost a few to feeder. (1 being myself)

WorknLateHuh

i'm the only one out of 42 drivers out on disability... 3 broken ribs. Binge watching Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, and Orange is the New Black. I really miss lugging 50lb boxes up multiple flights of stairs.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
My center is broken down to W/C - 3 heat exhaustion, 2 knees, and 2 lower backs. Disabilities are 2 arthritis in drivers in their lower 40's.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Dave has two screen names?
panasonic_ptae2000u_split_screen.jpg

Indecisi0n

Somewhere, a number cruncher is saying "the numbers are surprisingly low, we projected 14...only one solution: increase stop counts"
Trust me it always seems to come back around. They treat people like trash and are expendable well it eventually will happen to them or a family member of theirs and no one but that person will care. If you live your life knowingly hurting innocent people then you are a peice of :censored2:.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Trust me it always seems to come back around. They treat people like trash and are expendable well it eventually will happen to them or a family member of theirs and no one but that person will care. If you live your life knowingly hurting innocent people then you are a peice of :censored2:.
Oh, I definitely trust in karma. However, on the other hand, you must put your feelings aside if you want to make those big salaries.