Brothers -- are we closing Peak out OK?

barnyard

KTM rider
I picked up 2 53 foot trailers of NDA, 2 other guys each picked up 53 footers of NDA from the same place. They said they were planning on 10 more today.

We have 2 extra feeder jobs for peak. 1 of them is done tonight. I am working next week and beyond that, they will let me know from week to week.
This has been my easiest peak ever.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I picked up 2 53 foot trailers of NDA, 2 other guys each picked up 53 footers of NDA from the same place. They said they were planning on 10 more today.

We have 2 extra feeder jobs for peak. 1 of them is done tonight. I am working next week and beyond that, they will let me know from week to week.
Saturday nda? Or just regular?

Indecisi0n

You go back to package?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
80573332-CBA5-4DEE-B35B-AA059C722BDD.jpeg
Lots of snow here...shiver, shiver, slide, slide...
@542thruNthru ?

hegro

Posted this in another thread but this was today. There will be thousands not delivered before Christmas.

Attachments

• IMG_20191220_213240.jpg
    IMG_20191220_213240.jpg
    627.6 KB · Views: 215

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Lots of snow here...shiver, shiver, slide, slide...
Weird, I don't recall it snowing anywhere here in the last week and a half. I'm starting to think you are just a troll. Maybe you just have me on block since you don't respond to anything I say about Wyoming.

Maybe you're management...

Last edited:

MattM

Fun times.

It was going well until yesterday.

Yesterday and today we processed about 4 jets worth of ULDs that are going to a delivery hub to be processed at some point in time.

All are 2DA. All are loose loaded into trailers. I'm estimating about 25 pup trailers are waiting to be processed in the parking lot at our main hub.

Same process for tomorrow.

Actual NDA is a mere 4 ulds and those are getting top priority.

It's gonna take us 2-3 weeks to catch up.

Sad too I saw a country ham just sitting there waiting. But then I'm not sad. They ordered it yesterday so it's actually processing along decently vbut this last 60 mile stretch may take 3-4 days.

People are too cheap. Buy NDA and you're set. Atleast in my area.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Guarantee we’ll roll some Xmas volume, not talking trailers but be have been pushed right to the edge daily this past week and brought back 50-100 pkgs a night. We got clean yesterday so should be in good shape Mon but Tuesday will be close. No ground pickups so I’ll probly be able to keep my route clean but the rural areas have been getting pounded by inhumane volume. I’m sure Thursday will be an easy day followed by 2 days and another few weeks of anal leakage.

watdaflock?

Weird, I don't recall it snowing anywhere here in the last week and a half. I'm starting to think you are just a troll. Maybe you just have me on block since you don't respond to anything I say about Wyoming.

Maybe you're management...
Google 'Pineapple express streams' Some places will be getting snow measurable in feet.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Google 'Pineapple express streams' Some places will be getting snow measurable in feet.
Will be getting, and already have, are a bit different. OP and I are in the same state. I don't doubt there will be some substantial snow coming from the Pineapple Express but when he posted, there hadn't been any substantial snow.