Brown Cafe app expires?

lovelyleo

Anybody else having an issue with the Brown Cafe App no longer working? Says “license expired “??! I have tried removing app and re-downloading but still same message

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Anybody else having an issue with the Brown Cafe App no longer working? Says “license expired “??! I have tried removing app and re-downloading but still same message

I used to love the app and used it all the time until it quit working last year or the year before.

Got used to using web version on my phone and never looked back.

@cheryl did get with a Company and got another app up and running, but I never used it.

Maybe she can give you the status of the app.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I used to love the app and used it all the time until it quit working last year or the year before.

Got used to using web version on my phone and never looked back.

@cheryl did get with a Company and got another app up and running, but I never used it.

Maybe she can give you the status of the app.
The app we used a few years ago was abandoned by the developer and became a security issue, so I stopped paying for it and removed it from the app stores. In July 2017 I signed this site up for a beta development of a new app. After spending a bunch of money supporting the beta version I didn't think the apps were good enough to promote. The default browser version of this site is way better. I canceled my financial support of those beta apps about a month ago.

Suggestions for xenforo apps or app developers are very welcome.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
The app we used a few years ago was abandoned by the developer and became a security issue, so I stopped paying for it and removed it from the app stores. In July 2017 I signed this site up for a beta development of a new app. After spending a bunch of money supporting the beta version I didn't think the apps were good enough to promote. The default browser version of this site is way better. I canceled my financial support of those beta apps about a month ago.

Suggestions for xenforo apps or app developers are very welcome.

Web based is perfect and all we need.

I was an app user, forced to go web based, got used to it and never looked back.

I tried the new app for a day and never went back to it.

My vote is to save your money, and I was an app user.