Brown Cafe Cruise............WELL???

helenofcalifornia

Just got home. Flew American coming back and we had TWO mechanical issues so that we were delayed leaving Miami and delayed again leaving Dallas. Missed the connection to San Jose, so this has been a LONG, LONG day. Everyone should go on the next cruise. You will have a great time and meet GREAT people. The ice cream was the best. The kids ate the yogurt and I ate ice cream cones all day long. I am jonesing right now for one. I will post pictures as well once I find the camera.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Just got home. Flew American coming back and we had TWO mechanical issues so that we were delayed leaving Miami and delayed again leaving Dallas. Missed the connection to San Jose, so this has been a LONG, LONG day. Everyone should go on the next cruise. You will have a great time and meet GREAT people. The ice cream was the best. The kids ate the yogurt and I ate ice cream cones all day long. I am jonesing right now for one. I will post pictures as well once I find the camera.

Isn't flying fun?
Remember the old days when you simply got on; got a bag of peanuts and a soda and everything was taken care of???

rod

Retired 22 years
welcome back everyone---you didn't miss anything here except the normal bickering, whinning, fighting, crying, ignoring, etc., etc.,etc.:happy2: Business as usual.

It was such a pleasure to meet everyone of the people on this cruise.

This is without doubt the grandest vacation I've ever experienced an will never forget. Thanks to all the BrownCafe cruisers for their parts in making it happen.
I tried to write a little description of everyone, but couldn't find enough glowing words to do justice to all. Best I can do is say I would travel with any or all anytime, anywhere.

I will be posting more pictures with brief comments later. My plan to write daily was side tracked by too much fun.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Here are some pics from my cameras on the brown Cafe cruise. I have not shown everybody yet, since I don't have everybody's permission.

IMG_1132.jpg
IMG_0927.jpg
IMG_0919.jpg
IMG_1049.jpg
IMGP0073.jpg
IMG_0933.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I am jealous with your fantastic display of six scoops of ice cream...One thing I know for sure...I was not hungry but would have loved playing a prank by hiding at least one of those bowls...

I know..I would have drawn back a nub!! LOL!:lol:

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Here are some more photos from the cruise.

OI and wife at Hotel in Miami

IMG_0901.jpg

Tony with rabbit ears after getting his Happy Birthday cake and song.......

IMG_0926.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Those are rabbit ears? I thought he was wearing a bra on his head during one of those wild ship parties you guys are holding back on from us.

I guess that means that we can count you in on the next cruise...Right?

looks like a teabag to me.

If you really want to know what happens we'll see you on the next cruise too..

Plenty of this:spaghetti:and this..:beerhat: and this :beach:and this :swimming:
Oh, and make sure you bring plenty of this...:money: .....:happy-very: