Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Okay, just spoke to Amy again. I told her she should sign up at Brown Cafe and make her own posts. Anyways, she gave us more choices.

January 10, 2010 Carnival Glory, out of Miami. Western Carribean, stopping at Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize and Roatan.

Inside $516.60 3rd, 4th 5th rates are $286.60
Outside $636.60 $316.60
Balcony $806.60 $366.60

February 28th, 2010 Carnival Conquest out of Galveston. Eastern Carribean, stopping at Key West, Freeport and Nassau

Inside $539.94
Outside $659.94
Balcony $829.94

April 18th, 2010 Carnival Valor, out of Miami. Western Carribean, stopping at Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize and Roatan

Inside $605.68
Outside $725.68
Balcony $895.68

Per person, double occupancy. All 7 day cruises. I'll ask her about 3rd and 4th same room right now, 9/5. LOL:wink2: also edited 3rd, 4th and 5th rates. I added those to the most inexpensive cruise, but can get the numbers for the others if needed.

As before, all charges included, not including (insurance), the party before the boat, the party after the boat, etc, etc, etc....

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
I assume all that is per person double occupancy.

How much for 3rd and fourth same room?

You're right, Amy needs to register!

I'm also assuming they're all 7 day cruises?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I assume all that is per person double occupancy.

How much for 3rd and fourth same room?

You're right, Amy needs to register!

I'm also assuming they're all 7 day cruises?

Edited my above post with that info. I've never cruised so's I'm a novice at this. Bear with me please. Like I said, if you have any questions feel free to ask me and I'll play mediator, or I can give you a direct number to "Cruise Director" Amy.

Edited my above post with that info. I've never cruised so's I'm a novice at this. Bear with me please. Like I said, if you have any questions feel free to ask me and I'll play mediator, or I can give you a direct number to "Cruise Director" Amy.
You're doing fine Steve. Hang in there.

Ms.PacMan

Oh, now I'm excited!

The April 18th cruise itinerary looks great! (January, snow & ice baaaaddddd - lol) I don't get the trip insurance either over9five. It's like $300 I think to get rid of all the fine print and cya for everything. And it's Sun to Sun.

I'm going to Cozumel on the cruise next month because the other driver I work with LOVES it and went on and on about how nice it was and how cheap everything is etc.

I've been to Belize and we went cave tubing with this company. You float down a system of caves that the river runs though. It was very nice, they picked us up from the port and kept us in a small group with a leader all the way down. The Carnival excursion was a mess of 50-60 ppl all spread out and more expensive.

Dilli - the weather is nice all the time. I've been on cruises to the Caribbean in March, June, July and October.

Steve - you are doing a great job!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
You're doing fine Steve. Hang in there.

Oh, now I'm excited!

The April 18th cruise itinerary looks great! (January, snow & ice baaaaddddd - lol) I don't get the trip insurance either over9five. It's like $300 I think to get rid of all the fine print and cya for everything.

I'm going to Cozumel on the cruise next month because the other driver I work with LOVES it and went on and on about how nice it was and how cheap everything is etc.

I've been to Belize and we went cave tubing with this company. You float down a system of caves that the river runs though. It was very nice, they picked us up from the port and kept us in a small group with a leader all the way down. The Carnival excursion was a mess of 50-60 ppl all spread out and more expensive.

Dilli - the weather is nice all the time. I've been on cruises to the Caribbean in March, June, July and October.

Steve - you are doing a great job!

Thanks, and did I mention I'm only a 2 finger typer, LOL. Imagine if I used the other 8?:wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Does the DIAD have to be outside? I was gonna have my driver pose with it but cut his head off for annonymity. No uniform so that the UPS code of ethics wont get upset! I will do it this next week.

I'd give you suggestions, but that may be construed as taking part in the continued exploit of DIAD's. PETA may get upset.:wink2:

Ms.PacMan

Does the DIAD have to be outside? I was gonna have my driver pose with it but cut his head off for annonymity. No uniform so that the UPS code of ethics wont get upset! I will do it this next week.

LOL- you use the DIAD as a fig leaf and post the picture here I'm sure Cheryl will get an e-mail.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I have a few pictures, as well. I went down to Homestead for the race in Nov. 2007. A friend and I stayed at a Miami beach hotel for the weekend. On the way to the racetrack I took these pictures. Anybody else have pictures from their cruises?
100_1147.jpg
100_1148.jpg
100_1149.jpg