Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

Yeah BD, I have three dogs and an 85 year old mother that need feeding and watering. Thanks.

And Ms. PAC., you "only" have been on 2 Disney and 4 Carnival cruises???? I think that makes you cruise director! (Is it true you have to lose 10 pounds before you go on a cruise because the food is so good and plentiful?)
No Helen, you don't have to lose 10 lbs before you go. But it might be easier than trying to lose the ten you'll gain after you get back. LOL..
The food is good and plentiful. If anyone goes hungry on a cruise, it's their own dang fault.

Ms.PacMan

And also out of Galveston which is more centrally located so no one has to fly all the way across the country.

I would love to see Texas - never been, but you have to fly into Houston then get yourself to Galveston by rental car or RCL has a $92 round trip shuttle per person. Rental passenger vans for groups up to 8 people (if we all shared) are around $200 each way. I'm okay with Galveston but the PITA factors are high.

And Ms. PAC., you "only" have been on 2 Disney and 4 Carnival cruises???? I think that makes you cruise director! (Is it true you have to lose 10 pounds before you go on a cruise because the food is so good and plentiful?)

My child is a cruise addict! His b-day is during Spring Break and he picks a cruise every year including next month - lol! He loves the Carnival kids clubs, that's why we haven't tried another cruiseline yet.

I would love to see Texas - never been, but you have to fly into Houston then get yourself to Galveston by rental car or RCL has a $92 round trip shuttle per person. Rental passenger vans for groups up to 8 people (if we all shared) are around $200 each way. I'm okay with Galveston but the PITA factors are high.

My child is a cruise addict! His b-day is during Spring Break and he picks a cruise every year including next month - lol! He loves the Carnival kids clubs, that's why we haven't tried another cruiseline yet.
And that's probably an hour buss ride, minimum.

Sammie

Something hilarious always comes out of trips taken with friends.

Keep in mind that one impromptu dinner on a cruise where you have
to do something nuts like husband and wife wears each other's clothes,
or you have to dress like a baby - our friend won first prize for that one when he fashioned a white towel into a diaper (his only clothing) and smeared the back of it with a melted Hershey bar...

We had quite a time with the nude resort next to the one we stayed at
in Jamaica. (Remember to always keep your drapes closed, day or
night.)

outta hours

Nice digs.
Screw the cruise,
I am going to outta's place.
I will bring beer and special BBQ Sauce.(Salt Lick sauce from Buda, Tx)
I love having neighbors that live so close.
You are only 3 hrs away.

You are always welcome here SD. Hammer down westbound and you can be here in 2 1/2. Pools open every weekend from April-Oct. Burgers and such on Saturdays, steaks, chicken, or fajitas every Sunday. Plenty of beer in the patio cooler and the counter top frozen margarita machine is always spinning.

Work hard, play hard. Ya know what I mean.:wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
You are always welcome here SD. Hammer down westbound and you can be here in 2 1/2. Pools open every weekend from April-Oct. Burgers and such on Saturdays, steaks, chicken, or fajitas every Sunday. Plenty of beer in the patio cooler and the counter top frozen margarita machine is always spinning.

Sounds like a good "after cruise" get together.:wink2:

satellitedriver

Wow,
Brown Cafe is a cool place to meet new friends.
Outta,
It might happen.