Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

DS

Fenderbender
But everyone hides behind nicknames on the forum. Wouldn't everybody see who everybody else is? How could everyone maintain their anonymity on a cruise? Or maybe everybody could just hide in their cabins and communicate on the BrownCafe.

George
Not everyone hides George,most are accessible if you need to communicate.Denverbrown is an awesome website ,the bc is more user friendly in that we can voice our opinions.Some may be reluctant to reveal thier true identity because they fear retribution for stating thier truth,

Wanna play some shuffleboard?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
George

Then too, there are a lot of people here that already know the real person behind the screen names. I know more than 20 or so that I have spoken too over the phone, and comunicated with on a personal level. Every one of them were/are wonderful people.

d

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Might i suggest the week after new years?

Volume down, extra drivers all round.

Problem is with Cheryl. She said she needs at least three mods to stay behind and watch the cafe'. I know she wanted 9.5 as one of them.....:wink2:

Anyway, 7 days is a good cruise. Should be plenty of time for discussions, heated or otherwise.

Sure would like a face to face with Tie, Hoax, and Pretzel.

Hey corporate office. How about sending a rep, maybe a VP. Ill pick up the tab. Maybe we could learn a few things from each other?

d

Could moderate via satellite, ships internet.

We will not use names. We will have name tags that say our screen name only.....

Good Idea.

Would more people buy in if it would be a long weekend in Vegas? I am afraid a whole week may be too much commitment for our spouses.
"you want to go were for one of your vacation weeks?"

The other thing I would be worried about is that we would get there and there would just be 3 of us.
What a strange turn of events it would be if the joke is on me and everyone here is a puppet of Drewed, Steve and UStateNewYorker. There I would be standing on the deck with my "sano" name tag and each of them would have their whole shirt covered with the 20 name tags of their aliases.:happy-very:

Paranoia may destroy ya. At least we'll be really entertaining with our multiple personalities. It will be just a regular week of vacation. It'll be just like home, some time with the BC and family time. If you make friends with other members, they'll be able to share all the great memories with you.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I would plan my vacation accordingly. I think Galveston would be a better port. It is more centrally located. No on person would have to fly all the way across the country.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I would plan my vacation accordingly. I think Galveston would be a better port. It is more centrally located. No on person would have to fly all the way across the country.

May be cheaper to fly to a more popular port. I'll get my travel agent friend working on this, and see what she recommends.

Cementups

Box Monkey
This could possiby be a good or a bad idea. depeending on what ou pick it may be a possibilty. My biggest ho ldback is the new addition to my family in 2 months.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
This could possiby be a good or a bad idea. depeending on what ou pick it may be a possibilty. My biggest ho ldback is the new addition to my family in 2 months.
I would hope the earliest this will be planned for is next year. Would that still be an issue?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Definitely next year some time. This years vacations are already planned. I'll get more info tomorrow and see what months are good, as far as availability, weather, price, etc..

Cementups

Box Monkey
from previous experience, March is the best cruise season. the weather in the Caribbean is ideal. I've taken 4 cruises with 3 of them in March and the weather has never failed. 80 degrees everyday and perfect humidity.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Perfect! If everyone could give their feedback about these issues, that would be great. Logistics, time of year, price (wanna spend more/less), room preferences, etc...