Brown Cafe Presidential Elections 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

diadlover

2006 BROWN CAFE ELECTIONS

I hereby announce my canidancy for President of The Brown Cafe. My opponent will be DANNYBOY. Voting will be done by the members and users of this site. The voting will start immediately and will cease at exactly 22:00 hours on the 3rd of June, 2006. The winner will be named "PRESIDENT OF THE BROWN CAFE" while the loser will be immediately banned from posting on this site.

HOW DO YOU VOTE? Simply post the name of your vote as a reply. The name only is preferred to speed up the vote counting.

WHO SHOULD VOTE? All members and guests are encouraged to vote. Even those who have never posted are strongly encouraged to participate.

WHY SHOULD I VOTE FOR DIADLOVER? Well my opponent routinely posts degrading remarks instead of providing educated answers to our members who have serious questions. I will provide honest (sometimes the truth hurts) answers to all posts as well as try too find an answer to those who are unable to find help elsewhere. I don't "sugarcoat" anything, vote for me and let's take this place to the next level.

DIADLOVER IN '06!!

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

aspenleaf

DL, I am worried about you. This turn around you appear to be showing is rather strange. Have you been drinking? You seem very hyper and extremely happy. I am not even sure Dannyboy wants to run against you and I was unaware that we needed a president on this forum. I think I am busy on election day. . .sorry gotta go bake some cookies for my drivers!:tongue_sm

diadlover

You don't need to be here for election day. Just post a vote for me and your done! Mmmmmm, I can smell those delicious oatmeal cookies in the oven right now! Take care!!:)

aspenleaf

Oatmeal??? Nope sorry I am baking chocolate marshmallow cookies... but perhaps I will send you some oatmeal cookies after you lose the election! :wink: And what makes you think I will vote for you? I could write someone in you know.

diadlover

aspenleaf said:
Oatmeal??? Nope sorry I am baking chocolate marshmallow cookies... but perhaps I will send you some oatmeal cookies after you lose the election! :wink: And what makes you think I will vote for you? I could write someone in you know.

Always the jokester!!:wink:

UPSmeoff

As i have the day off today i feel compelled to comply.
Delivery information aquisition device lover you are right about danny, but every discussion forum must have a regular like him to keep it going.

Do i agree with him?

most of the time no, but i am sure he is one of the only ones here that actually read each and every thread. That gives him somewhat of an edge.

Is his avatar gay?

I dont know what the hell it is let alone it being gay.

Are his 69 rep points deserved?

Probably not.

If i had to choose a prez for the brown cafe,.... i would have to choose...

hold on let me think...........

not diadlover.........

not danny.....................

not double or even cheryl...........

i would pick..............

awwwww........ i dont know what im talking about, im just going to let Danny handle this.

That is all.

diadlover

fair enough!! Yes, dannyboy will do a fine job handling this! Thank you for your response and you have a great day!

*FRIENDLY REMINDER* Please folks, lets just keep the replys to our votes only! Thank you!!:)

diadlover

rushfan said:
Ok I have two questions: Did you ever inhale, and boxers or briefs.
Great questions rushfan! Yes and boxers. Like I said, you can count on me for honesty!:)

aspenleaf

DL are you creating new people so that you will get votes???? :w00t:

And I work preload and right now this is my only job. . .so that is why I am here.

Last edited:

diadlover

aspenleaf said:
DL are you creating new people so that you will get votes???? :w00t:

What on earth would give you that idea? Because somebody with no previous posts and a very similar ID to mine voted for me? That question is so outlandish that I cannot give you an answer. Good day to you and I hope your cookies burn.:mad:

Oh yeah, I am not at work cuz I'm busy running for President.

aspenleaf

:lol: DL you are too funny. . . I'd vote for you on Last comic standing... but for president I will have to vote for Dannyboy and that is my final answer.

diadlover

aspenleaf said:
:lol: DL you are too funny. . . I'd vote for you on Last comic standing... but for president I will have to vote for Dannyboy and that is my final answer.

O.K. then that makes the totals so far:
DIADLOVER :thumbup1:

dannyboy:stupid:

Last edited:

ups_vette

As much as I'd like to vote for you, diadlover, I just can't bring myself to make that decision. I couldn't vote for anyone with the word "lover" in their name. It's rather gay sounding to me, not that there's anything wrong with that

Therefore, I cast my vote for Danny by default.. Besides, I have always been a fan of the TV show "Petticoat Junction", and Danny reminds me of someone who would live there.

diadlover

ups_vette said:
As much as I'd like to vote for you, diadlover, I just can't bring myself to make that decision. I couldn't vote for anyone with the word "lover" in their name. It's rather gay sounding to me, not that there's anything wrong with that

Therefore, I cast my vote for Danny by default.. Besides, I have always been a fan of the TV show "Petticoat Junction", and Danny reminds me of someone who would live there.

Gay? really? He has the word "boy" in his name. Just add the word "toy" to the end of that and presto, dannyboytoy. Oh well, I appreciate you taking the time to vote. Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.