Brown Cafe staff moderators ... can we trust ?

oldngray

nowhere special
okay... I'll get my banana gun.
Banana_Gun.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Be careful when U post on here i didn't realize their was so many staff moderators hiding in the shadows secretly reading our posts & it makes me wonder if they are hired by ups higher up's trying to figure out who we are so they can gain knowledge on our most secret agenda's. And just because we have avatars with fictitious names don't be fooled it would not be difficult to trace your Charter or direct tv account to four brown cafe log in & discover your identity, It would actually be very easy so be careful & don't be too naked on here we really don't know who's behind the curtain & what they're trying to learn about us. Personally i like utube a lot more it's more informative & you can be as uncensored as you want. On this comment board you can't even say the word "Balls". I told Frigid P.T supe. he left his balls on the vasectomy table & that comment was removed by Cheryl (Staff Moderator) UNBELIEVABLE !!
A good friend of mine used to be a moderator on here....The staff isn't selling IP address info to the highest bidders. But, this is a public forum.....and I wouldn't put it past members of UPS management to troll on here to see who they can identify.

oldngray

nowhere special
A good friend of mine used to be a moderator on here....The staff isn't selling IP address info to the highest bidders. But, this is a public forum.....and I wouldn't put it past members of UPS management to troll on here.

UPS absolutely watches this site. Which is why you shouldn't be stupid about what you post. Nothing to do with cheryl or BC staff.

Would you post stupid things on facebook? Some do but of course it is their own fault.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
UPS absolutely watches this site. Which is why you shouldn't be stupid about what you post. Nothing to do with cheryl or BC staff.

Would you post stupid things on facebook? Some do but of course it is their own fault.
We're had a few PTers fired for posting pics taken inside the building on FB. Next to their 455 selfies......lol. Idiots.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
From an average Joe-User's perspective; the idea that you may or may not have an attorney on retainer, solely based on the legal issues that could arise from this "funhouse", is kinda scary.

Scary enough that, if I were you, I'd seriously question whether or not; it's worth the risk.

I don't doubt you have. Im glad you chose the way you did.
Well, I do worry about it a little. That's why this site is owned by an LLC. That's also why I registered with the copyright office to be the designated agent to receive claims of copyright infringement. I'm also a member of the Electronic Frontier Foundation.

There are legal precedents that protect owners of websites that contain user generated content. One I am aware of is when some teamster officials sued the owner of tnet. The teamster officials lost.

http://www.browncafe.com/community/attachments/amended-complaint-pdf.51536/

We have a scary smart lawyer that represents us in other legal matters. If something like this ever came up I'd ask her what to do.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Well, I do worry about it a little. That's why this site is owned by an LLC. That's also why I registered with the copyright office to be the designated agent to receive claims of copyright infringement. I'm also a member of the Electronic Frontier Foundation.

There are legal precedents that protect owners of websites that contain user generated content. One I am aware of is when some teamster officials sued the owner of tnet. The teamster officials lost.

http://www.browncafe.com/community/attachments/amended-complaint-pdf.51536/

We have a scary smart lawyer that represents us in other legal matters. If something like this ever came up I'd ask her what to do.

Hopefully, you'll never need her services in relation to BC.