Brown Cafe staff moderators ... can we trust ?

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
220px-OzzyChangingHands02-20-2010.jpg

UPS absolutely watches this site. Which is why you shouldn't be stupid about what you post. Nothing to do with cheryl or BC staff.

Would you post stupid things on facebook? Some do but of course it is their own fault.
Ups management knows who I am. More so under my old local name. Actually it would come up in hearings sometimes. I never posted on the clock and they knew I was crazy so it was what it is.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
STUG can tell you that management is indeed on her

Know of someone who got his ass jumped by his BA for saying something about the BA that the BA didn't like

There was a higher level manager Visiting our center who I kind of know on the side So I can approach him, and I asked him specifics about the feeder accident in Texas and he said "I don't know for sure. Looked on brown cafe and didn't see anything. Was surprised nobody posted anything on there. I'll let you know what I hear"

To think that managers do not troll brown cafe is a bad move

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
STUG can tell you that management is indeed on her

Know of someone who got his ass jumped by his BA for saying something about the BA that the BA didn't like

There was a higher level manager Visiting our center who I kind of know on the side So I can approach him, and I asked him specifics about the feeder accident in Texas and he said "I don't know for sure. Looked on brown cafe and didn't see anything. Was surprised nobody posted anything on there. I'll let you know what I hear"

To think that managers do not troll brown cafe is a bad move
I'd've told that BA where he can stick it.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Well, I do worry about it a little. That's why this site is owned by an LLC. That's also why I registered with the copyright office to be the designated agent to receive claims of copyright infringement. I'm also a member of the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
I'd recommend putting up a DMCA link on the site to report violations then you'd be covered. Section 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act has safeguard provisions indemnifying online service providers. You have to have "notice and takedown" procedures, promptly remove infringing material and have no before-hand knowledge.