Brown Cafe staff moderators ... can we trust ?

bbsam

Staff member
Yep. UPS "higher ups" finally realized they made a huge mistake in letting me go but offered me high six figures to come back in this clandestine capacity.

Overpaid Union Thug

You'd be surprised. If someone just went through every one of your posts, there is a good chance they'd be able to narrow you down to a handful of people just like they could with any of us.
That would depend on how specific they are about their own personal lives and unique things that have happened in their buildings. Remember most UPS locations are generally the same so it's near impossible to figure out which one someone actually works in. Let alone who they are.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
That would depend on how specific they are about their own personal lives and unique things that have happened in their buildings. Remember most UPS locations are generally the same so it's near impossible to figure out which one someone actually works in. Let alone who they are.

As with anything online, you are responsible for protecting your own anonymity. I think there is one picture on here of me, and I have mentioned in general terms where I live.

However, I no longer work for UPS, so I really don't care if someone from Atlanta figures out who I am.

Kinda liberating.

CoolArrow

This site sucks it's totally censored I have been banned with multiple users and if you say anything that would offend a 90 year old grandma at church it gets deleted. I bide my time try to participate then get banned and start over. I hate the moderators.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
This site sucks it's totally censored I have been banned with multiple users and if you say anything that would offend a 90 year old grandma at church it gets deleted. I bide my time try to participate then get banned and start over. I hate the moderators.
Did if ever occur to you that the problem may not be in fact the moderators, but you? I know, it's way out there, but just a thought.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
That story's the only thing cooler than your arrow.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Do I think this site is excessively moderated? Yes

Do I think it takes some magical skills to stay within the guidelines? No

Try not cursing and attacking people.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Maybe change how you post and not your name?
mind-blowing_1454.gif