Will you participate in a Brown Out?

• Yes

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 66.7%

• Total voters

The Driver

I drive.
Oh, so you're gonna go back to denying reality.
Let's do this again....
Link me to a long term study of mRNA vaccines.
You can't buddy. You're wrong.
Probably should’ve waited 30 years to make sure the polio vaccine was perfectly safe. Yeah, 30 year trials, start to finish. At least. How long term do you want? Just keep moving your goal posts as you see fit. Meanwhile, the world will be vaccinated and move on from this horror show

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Probably should’ve waited 30 years to make sure the polio vaccine was perfectly safe. Yeah, 30 year trials, start to finish. At least. How long term do you want? Just keep moving your goal posts as you see fit. Meanwhile, the world will be vaccinated and move on from this horror show
We will be just fine without a mandated vaccine that was rushed to development

BrownFerd

Let me guess you work here early a year or two maybe and you have no skin in the game
If we didn’t have skin in the game we wouldn’t be planning a brown out...just wait till the government wants you take a jab every 6 months just to keep your job. Everyone should be willing to protest this tyrannical nonsense!

BrownFerd

Good luck. Did you disrupt or otherwise sabotage operations to get rid of masks?Hey I’m on your side with these mandates, but be careful who you trust. It’s a serious thing to shut down UPS purposely. They won’t fire everyone, just the ringleaders.
They will fire us anyway for not taking the jab, so might as well go down with your balls still intact!

BrownFerd

Supervisors are involved in calling out. One supervisor has made it clear publicly in PCM's that he will not get vaxxed. We successfully defeated the mask mandate in our hub. They mandated it and 90% of us refused to the point where they did nothing.
Right on brother!! So many people living in fear, we the people have the power!

BrownFerd

More than half of the people in my building are planning on calling out sick for 2 days in a row when UPS inevitably announces a mandate. Even several supervisors are on board. Anything else like this happening out there?
Yes! This is the only way we can end this nonsense!

The Driver

I drive.
All these docs stand to gain $$$ for giving and advocating the jab. Listen to the docs that are losing everything because they aren’t afraid to tell the truth.
Unsubstantiated nonsense. Regular docs advocate for the vaccine because they know it’s good for people.

The covid unit doctors get it. It’s not some sinister conspiracy. That’s some lonely, angry 16 year old boy :censored2:. Let’s all grow up.

The Driver

I drive.
No one is holding you back.
Look around, people who aren't stupid have moved on with living their lives. Your fear is a mental illness.
And those that haven't been sick with this will get sick in the next wave or two because of their ignorance. They're holding back our longterm recovery. This isn't over. Look at Germany's vaccination rate vs. the wave they're in. Look at Denmark. They have a higher vaccination rate than we do and they're struggling again. The lesson here is that we need the population inoculated against this thing. The lesson is that this virus is a beast and it's not just going to go away. It's putting working age people on their backs.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And those that haven't been sick with this will get sick in the next wave or two because of their ignorance. They're holding back our longterm recovery. This isn't over. Look at Germany's vaccination rate vs. the wave they're in. Look at Denmark. They have a higher vaccination rate than we do and they're struggling again. The lesson here is that we need the population inoculated against this thing. The lesson is that this virus is a beast and it's not just going to go away. It's putting working age people on their backs.
Pump those boosters into your veins!😂