Brown Out

Will you participate in a Brown Out?

• Yes

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 66.7%

• Total voters

quad decade guy

Just because these vaccines aren’t perfect doesn’t mean they don’t go a long way to protecting people. It’s a reasonable step to take.

UPS doesn’t make us wear seatbelts because they will protect us 100% of the time, they make us wear seatbelts because it’s a reasonable thing to do.
Reasonable...who decides such? You? Them?

I'm sure Hitler thought his policies were....reasonable.....Mao?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
mRNA: 0 known deaths.

NSAID/aspirin: "Death rate attributed to NSAID/aspirin use was between 21.0 and 24.8 cases/million people, respectively, or 15.3 deaths/100,000 NSAID/aspirin users. Up to one-third of all NSAID/aspirin deaths can be attributed to low-dose aspirin use."
299ED1D1-94CB-4EDC-8654-92A7868DD3F0.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And if there was a darker, more sinister plot....do really think they would tell you?
I'm not interested in conspiracy theories.

I looked at the known data, and recognized that my risk of death from the Chinese Virus is virtually zero. So I'm not getting a vaccine with unknown long term side effects.

That's all there is to it.

The Driver

I drive.
So what does have to do with the vaccine?
Look, you say they could be suppressing data on the adverse reactions of the vaccine. Well, they could be. They could be exaggerating the harms of aspirin. I have no idea. But at a certain point you have to be reasonable and find it within yoursel to trust. You would trust a pulmonologist if you were sick in the hospital with this disease. Many of these guys would be crying out for their mothers.

If you want to live in this world of conspiracy theories then I can’t help you.

Look, you say they could be suppressing data on the adverse reactions of the vaccine. Well, they could be. They could be exaggerating the harms of aspirin. I have no idea. But at a certain point you have to be reasonable and find it within yoursel to trust. You would trust a pulmonologist if you were sick in the hospital with this disease. Many of these guys would be crying out for their mothers.

If you want to live in this world of conspiracy theories then I can’t help you.
Look brother I got my vaccine. But it's not stopping people from getting it.
Our government is lying to us over this whole covid-19 thing.

The Driver

I drive.
Look brother I got my vaccine. But it's not stopping people from getting it.
Our government is lying to us over this whole covid-19 thing.
It's not stopping people from getting it because the virus has mutated and it caught us off guard. It's more about how the virus is more dangerous than we thought and far less about how the "government is lying to us."

The Driver

I drive.
And scientists have never claimed the vaccine would stop infection and transmission 100%. Just the opposite. The vaccines are the best tool that we have. They are actually incredible. But I can't help people that are convinced against reason. Sorry.