Will you participate in a Brown Out?

• Yes

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 66.7%

• Total voters

RadTrad

Let's Go Brandon!
More than half of the people in my building are planning on calling out sick for 2 days in a row when UPS inevitably announces a mandate. Even several supervisors are on board. Anything else like this happening out there?

More than half of the people in my building are planning on calling out sick for 2 days in a row when UPS inevitably announces a mandate. Even several supervisors are on board. Anything else like this happening out there?
Let me guess you work here early a year or two maybe and you have no skin in the game

RadTrad

Let's Go Brandon!

Attachments

• Wrong.jpeg
    Wrong.jpeg
    24.4 KB · Views: 80

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Supervisors are involved in calling out. One supervisor has made it clear publicly in PCM's that he will not get vaxxed. We successfully defeated the mask mandate in our hub. They mandated it and 90% of us refused to the point where they did nothing.
Good luck. Did you disrupt or otherwise sabotage operations to get rid of masks?Hey I’m on your side with these mandates, but be careful who you trust. It’s a serious thing to shut down UPS purposely. They won’t fire everyone, just the ringleaders.