Will you participate in a Brown Out?

• Yes

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 66.7%

• Total voters

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Good luck. Did you disrupt or otherwise sabotage operations to get rid of masks?Hey I’m on your side with these mandates, but be careful who you trust. It’s a serious thing to shut down UPS purposely. They won’t fire everyone, just the ringleaders.

Nay.. they would fire everybody...💣

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Good luck. Did you disrupt or otherwise sabotage operations to get rid of masks?Hey I’m on your side with these mandates, but be careful who you trust. It’s a serious thing to shut down UPS purposely. They won’t fire everyone, just the ringleaders.
Yep . Recruiting is illegal in my local. Punishable by death (fired)

RadTrad

Let's Go Brandon!
I am not to concerned. If I get fired for fighting the mandate or refusing the vaxx what is the difference? When they mandated masks they sent the first few people home but after about 10 people they realized that no one was caving. We have 2 male Karen's that complain to the building manger. Those 2 were the only ones who wore masks. They even went to the local news paper and it did nothing. The manager wore a mask that said "Only wearing this so I don't get fire". He wore it for a few days and then never put it back on.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I am not to concerned. If I get fired for fighting the mandate or refusing the vaxx what is the difference? When they mandated masks they sent the first few people home but after about 10 people they realized that no one was caving. We have 2 male Karen's that complain to the building manger. Those 2 were the only ones who wore masks. They even went to the local news paper and it did nothing. The manager wore a mask that said "Only wearing this so I don't get fire". He wore it for a few days and then never put it back on.
The mask battle was a squirt gun fight. This is a real fight. But I get it, die standing up or live on your knees. Good luck, maybe it will inspire other locals if the feckless union bosses won’t do anything.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
More than half of the people in my building are planning on calling out sick for 2 days in a row when UPS inevitably announces a mandate. Even several supervisors are on board. Anything else like this happening out there?
Wildcat strike? Good luck with that.

What does you union say? Biden, the one responsible for all this, is supported by the Teamsters. He is their guy!

Most gung ho tough guys talk the talk but will never walk the walk.