Will you participate in a Brown Out?

• Yes

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 66.7%

• Total voters

iruhnman630

I'd like to see it happen nationwide, not just UPS

Vaccinated people have a lower risk of severe illness but are still contracting and spreading the virus.

We have come this far through the pandemic without it being worse than it has been.

Yet Biden is digging his heels in on this power over We The People.

The mandates are unnecessary and must end now.

Hot Carl

Have no fear, those of you who are afraid of needles. The new drugs being developed by Pfizer and Merck have shown excellent results in clinical trials thus far and might be the game-changer that finally ends this pandemic.

The Driver

I drive.
More than half of the people in my building are planning on calling out sick for 2 days in a row when UPS inevitably announces a mandate. Even several supervisors are on board. Anything else like this happening out there?
Bunch of damn babies. Get the shot and shut the hell up and get back to work.

The military has to get the shot like they have to get a bazillion other vaccines. Time to man up, dip:censored2:s.

The Driver

I drive.
Have no fear, those of you who are afraid of needles. The new drugs being developed by Pfizer and Merck have shown excellent results in clinical trials thus far and might be the game-changer that finally ends this pandemic.
Anything we can do to end it. Pills, shots, whatever. We need to get back to normal as a country and have a golden age of productivity again.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
You can walkout for whatever reason you'd like.

I would just pull a horseshoe and do the same thing for completely different reasons.

Sort of like the occupy movement lol.

Whereistheunion

More than half of the people in my building are planning on calling out sick for 2 days in a row when UPS inevitably announces a mandate. Even several supervisors are on board. Anything else like this happening out there?
IT'S no coincidence that the mandate goes into effect at the end of peak season, UPS and other companies visited Washington 2 weeks ago. Chances are they won't need the people whom so choose to walk out.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Bunch of damn babies. Get the shot and shut the hell up and get back to work.

The military has to get the shot like they have to get a bazillion other vaccines. Time to man up, dip:censored2:s.
6D83C9A1-E580-4EB4-B463-8AE86D1154BB.gif