Brown Up Day!!!!! (Management Only)

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Today was a success.. I walked the building and it was covert. The boys and one girl loaded 6,237 packages!!!! I snuck up on one of the sups and threw an audit and he missed it!! I am taking them out for beer and pizza later to reward them for a job well done. Our sort payday was a 3.48 that's under the guranteed 3.5 and it couldn't be possible without the help of the sups. Thanks guys and girls...

Small minds are so easily amused.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Do all the Stewards have side deals? Our Stewards are crooked as well. They know all about Brown up day but let it go on because they only want to work an hour or two on fridays....

As long as I get my 8, I could care less who does the work alongside me. Hell, I've blown the whistle many times to keep sups (that I actually "like") out of the crosshairs of stewards if one is making a round.

THe stewards here are mostly full-time. It would take the entire 8 hour day to walk around one of the largest hubs in the U.S. and tally all of the sups working grievances. Plus, making 24/hr with two easy jobs (part of the deal), you really don't have much room to get greedy towards the company.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Dear RED,

If you punch out 1 second before your 3.5 hrs its time worked - period. Want 3.5 then stay 3.5 . Man up partner - get out from behind the union see how long you last.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Dear RED,

If you punch out 1 second before your 3.5 hrs its time worked - period. Want 3.5 then stay 3.5 . Man up partner - get out from behind the union see how long you last.

If your told to go home, which many sups do you are entitled to your 3.5! PERIOD!

You speak of manning up, come out from behind your keyboard and say what you type face to face!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
If your told to go home, which many sups do you are entitled to your 3.5! PERIOD!

You speak of manning up, come out from behind your keyboard and say what you type face to face!

If you are told to go home, and you agree, you are NOT entitled to 3.5. Period. You have to fight tooth and nails to get 3.5 these days, this is from what the part-timers tell me, anyway.

bbsam

Staff member

jeez red, do you wanna fight everybody? Is that what "face to face" is all about? Step over to "Lighten UPS" and take a load off your psyche. And give the "!" key a little rest too. People feel like you're yelling at them.

Bad Gas!

UPS SOCKS,
I got a 10 to 20 stop split for you any Friday...I would be happy to help you out...Our sups disappear after dispatch because they work some Saturdays...Bring it down south big boy, the stewards don't do much here...But eventually you will get burned where you are at...I guarantee it!

705red

Browncafe Steward
jeez red, do you wanna fight everybody? Is that what "face to face" is all about? Step over to "Lighten UPS" and take a load off your psyche. And give the "!" key a little rest too. People feel like you're yelling at them.
I don't want to fight anyone, however people should understand the T.O.S and understand only type what you would say to someones face. I can promise you the dragon and socks would never talk this way if I where to be standing in front of them.

Don't you have a fed ex website to go chat on?

UPSSOCKS

I don't want to fight anyone, however people should understand the T.O.S and understand only type what you would say to someones face. I can promise you the dragon and socks would never talk this way if I where to be standing in front of them.

I would. So what if your standing in front of me??

bbsam

Staff member

No, I think I'll stay here and chat, if you don't mind. Actually I'll stay even if you do mind.:happy2:

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Originally Posted by 705red
I call BULL****!

KETTLE THIS IS POT...PLEASE REFER TO THE ABOVE POST....