Brown Up Day!!!!! (Management Only)

UPSSOCKS

Once again more rhetoric from the "little man" . As I have asked before; doesn't some one have a solution or vaccine to rid the site of this pestulance ? I'd sweep the floor on Christmas Eve to break your chops and get my 3.5.

No you wouldn't, you would do as I say because you have to. Punch out and shut up....

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
No you wouldn't, you would do as I say because you have to. Punch out and shut up....

I didn't know you were above adhering to the contract.That from your high exalted position your word is law.We all here know that is not true. At this point I choose and advise others to do the same: to totally ignore your inflamatory stupid comments on these threads. To disregard,ignore and not answer your nonsensical ravings. To think of you not ! :dead:

D

Dis-organized Labor

I didn't know you were above adhering to the contract.That from your high exalted position your word is law.We all here know that is not true. At this point I choose and advise others to do the same: to totally ignore your inflamatory stupid comments on these threads. To disregard,ignore and not answer your nonsensical ravings. To think of you not ! :dead:

So, tell yus how you really feel about this joker:grrr:

SuperSup

Socks,

Before you came around I may have been the most hated person on here, because I HATE people complaining about having a great job. But let's be realistic... Nobody has to do anything because somebody says they have to. I've fired people for blatant dishonesty, and they've gotten their jobs back. Now, I'm a full time operation supervisor who runs his own little center, and you're a brand new P/T sup who may not understand this, but if you want to rile up the Union folk, pick a good reason (Red's conspiracy theories will give you many), but don't start talking "Oh, I ran a twilight shift for 6 weeks with nothing but sups", because we all know it it BS. Good luck in the future, and please take advantage of the college payment plan that we offer for the P/T's, it will even pay for your GED.

UPSSOCKS

Your contract is worthless and it doesn't mean anything to anyone that matters. We let you have it so you have something to cling to. Keep holding on to it. Embrace it, because most management wipe their a** with it.

UPSSOCKS

Socks,

Before you came around I may have been the most hated person on here, because I HATE people complaining about having a great job. But let's be realistic... Nobody has to do anything because somebody says they have to. I've fired people for blatant dishonesty, and they've gotten their jobs back. Now, I'm a full time operation supervisor who runs his own little center, and you're a brand new P/T sup who may not understand this, but if you want to rile up the Union folk, pick a good reason (Red's conspiracy theories will give you many), but don't start talking "Oh, I ran a twilight shift for 6 weeks with nothing but sups", because we all know it it BS. Good luck in the future, and please take advantage of the college payment plan that we offer for the P/T's, it will even pay for your GED.

Well I bet you don't run your little own center. I'll call you out on that. Two your aren't a full time anything at UPS. You might not even work there and I will tell you why. Your terminolgy is bad "blatant dishonesty" doesn't sound right. You would of said integrity. Next At UPS you work as instructed, so yes you do have to do what people say. No full time supervisor runs a center no matter how big or small. Every center has a center manager. You my friend are a fake, and to bring up a GED you must have one. AND the last reason we all know that your aren't full time anything at UPS is....... your name is supersup? Your avatar should be a pic of the ambigously gay sporto, in a super hero outfit.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Well I bet you don't run your little own center. I'll call you out on that. Two your aren't a full time anything at UPS. You might not even work there and I will tell you why. Your terminolgy is bad "blatant dishonesty" doesn't sound right. You would of said integrity. Next At UPS you work as instructed, so yes you do have to do what people say. No full time supervisor runs a center no matter how big or small. Every center has a center manager. You my friend are a fake, and to bring up a GED you must have one. AND the last reason we all know that your aren't full time anything at UPS is....... your name is supersup? Your avatar should be a pic of the ambigously gay sporto, in a super hero outfit.

Ripping a guy for his terminology while spelling terminolgy wrong. It's "you aren't" not "your aren't" now go work on that GED.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Sat has it right, you have people that act tough hiding behind a computer screen, but in all reality they would never have the stones to say it face to face.

QUOTE]

Talk about calling the kettle black. Isn't that your thing acting tough on browncafe? I would say anything I wanted to face to face BECAUSE you work for me and you have to do what I say. Now go fetch me a beer. Today we had to offload two trailers and didn't want to extend the building payday so we backed the trailers up to empty ones in the yard and had an assembly line of management do the job the right way.
Your a little punk and thats why u reported me to the mods when i sent you a pm. Keep hiding behind your computer!

jaded1

counting the days til 80
Troll (Internet)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Internet troll)
Jump to: navigation, search

"Do not feed the trolls" and its abbreviation DNFTT redirect here. For the Wikimedia essay, see "What is a troll?".
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

Last edited:

satellitedriver

My 5th grade English teacher would have a field day with her red pencil.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Dont feed the troll.

The trolls comments are unworthy of response. The 2 minutes you spend typing a reply are 2 minutes of your life that you will never get back. Why give the troll free space in your head? He isnt worth it.