browncafe members

DS

Fenderbender
I found this quite amazing from the bc statsThreads: 48,998, Posts: 166,907, Members: 13,976
OK from what I figure ,if you laid browncafe members,end to end
we would cover about 16 miles,or about 272 football fields.
On the other hand,if you took all the people in China they would circle the world 7 times.

cino321

I love that we have so many people here, but it's only a handful that post, we all know who we are, and thats it. I wish everyone was posting.

HazMatMan

I found this quite amazing from the bc statsThreads: 48,998, Posts: 166,907, Members: 13,976
OK from what I figure ,if you laid browncafe members,end to end
we would cover about 16 miles,or about 272 football fields.
On the other hand,if you took all the people in China they would circle the world 7 times.

We are all not the same size. It might be more than 16 miles, or 272 football fields. Do they play football in China?? :funny:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Amer. football fields......360 ft. long & 160 ft. wide

If you take an average person's height (say, 67")....that would be about 216 football fields.....yes?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Canadian football fields......

"The playing field is 110 yards (100 m) long and 65 yards (59.4 m) wide. The end zones are 20 yards (18.3 m) deep."

preloader

Bleeding Brown from ears

If you take an average person's height (say, 67")....that would be about 216 football fields.....yes?

5 foot 7 is the average UPSer height? Do we hire midgets, errr little people? Maybe thats a different thread.....

rod

Retired 22 years

I guess I'm above average- I'm 7 '10" and bullett proof ( when I've been drinking):peaceful: