Build That Wall!!

MAKAVELI

I guess you don't remember all the suicide attacks they had before they built a serious wall around their country. And since it was effective the Palestinians have taken to tunneling. So now the Israelis are shoring up their defenses. By the way why do you think they're tunneling under? They intend to do harm. Who do you think will be tunneling under our border wall? Not folks looking to pick crops. It'll be the cartels. People intending to do harm. Every effort we can make to hinder them should be attempted.
No wall will stop the flow/ demand of drugs. Americans just love their drugs.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
tenor (27).gif

It will be fine

Looks like outdated information . Trump moved away from the concrete wall concept after meetings with border agents who said they needed a wall they could see through. I don't see where this article attempts to address the effectiveness of current walls which is approximately 92 percent effective. When libs remove walls from prisons and prove we don't need them then I'll believe you.
Someone didn’t read the article. Walls don’t stop anyone, they might move them further down the line to more dangerous areas. Walls don’t apprehend illegal crossers. Walls need constant maintenance. There’s evidence barriers keep migrant farm workers trapped in the USA instead of allowing them easy travel back to Mexico. But, hey argue against a silly straw man of prison walls if it makes you happy, just proving my point about Trump supporter’s willful ignorance.

rod

Retired 22 years
I read something on the internet a few days ago (so it must be true) about how the US has over 3000 miles of sound barrier walls built up in our cities along major roads to protect residential areas from road noise. The article said they average over a million dollars a mile. Apparently money is no object when it comes to protecting our citizens from a little noise but its ok to not protect them from thousands of ILLEGAL invaders. Build that wall.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
He's been asking for funds for two years. For those who say that the Republicans were in total control 60 votes are needed in the Senate unless Mitch McConnell allows the "nuclear option" which he feels will ultimately hurt the Republicans. And now doesn't matter because Dems are in control of the purse strings. So what else can he do? Ultimately the polls are probably going to decide this.
Why doesn't he ask Mexico for the funds. Didn't he bloviate all through the campaign that they were going to pay for it?

BrownArmy

That is a "growing trend ". It's crazy to comprehend that Mexico is now smuggling CA weed into Mexico.

Lulz, my dad is a cancer survivor, they just kept prescribing him opiods, he wasn’t down...

Our great State of MA legalized growing MJ, my dad went to town...

I show up at his house one day, the entire house smells like dank, turns out he’s growing in the basement.

I go downstairs with him, see his grow room, my mind is blown, guy has ounces and ounces of weed on the vine, ounces in the other room drying.

I’m like, are you gonna smoke all of this, or is this some ‘Breaking Bad’ kind of deal?

Dad says he’s just hybridizing different strains to find the one that will give him pain relief so he can quit the opioids, which don’t agree with him.

I’m like, okay, but there’s basically $50k worth of weed down here, you know that, right?

He says, “It’s legal now”.

Can’t argue with that.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That is a "growing trend ". It's crazy to comprehend that Mexico is now smuggling CA weed into Mexico.
I believe that.
There are many, many Mex-Cartel farms in Northern Cal just like there are many legal farms in NorCal.
Most weed sold in Cali dispensaries comes from indoor farming.