Build That Wall!!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Schumer looked like a big pile sitting on the couch in the oval office. Pelosi looked like an AARP representative!!

I was proud of the pres and his standing during this cock fight!!!
I thought Chump looked good also.
upload_2018-12-11_18-48-29.jpeg

Serf

The mythical border wall has me confused. With a massive military budget, how come the Commander in Chief cannot simply direct the Army Corps of Engineers & Navy Seabees to build without Congressional approval?
Takes me back to the days when I saw ISIS driving around in brand new Toyota Hilux trucks w/ rifles. Ummm, where are the Tanks & Airstrikes to slaughter these guys?

bacha29

Nah, our liberals are committed to paying for it with our taxes so that they can get votes. We're letting them all in, remember?
Your hero came out today and reported that because of NAFTA which by the way he voided Mexico will pay for the wall. Chuck Schummer responded by expressing his appreciation for the fact that since Mexico will fund the wall's construction Congress doesn't have to. Done deal.

rod

Retired 22 years
If Minnesota gets any bigger treasury surplus we can build both wall ourselves. I can think of worst ways government could waste the money.

newfie