Build That Wall!!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
He's focused on paying back his debt to his dom Putin, on his knees.
giphy-25.gif

newfie

Just shows how stupid Trump supporters really are. FACT : zero new wall is being built.

The only thing being built is replacement for the old wall - not new stretches of wall on any part of the border that was previously open.

So if I understand you correctly and I think I do when you say that old wall is being replaced by new wall it's really not new wall that's going in place of the old wall? liberal logic is so confusing

newfie

Your conservative websites incorrect propaganda seems to be easily believed by simpletons.

An AP Fact Check published April 24, 2018, found there was no such payment. According to the article, the money Trump refers to represents "Iranian assets held abroad that were frozen until a deal was reached in 2015 to curb Iran’s nuclear program and ease sanctions. Tehran was then allowed access to its funds."

Your Trump nut-hugging website is simply trying to spin facts, the same way many do with Hillary Clinton's emails, Banghazi, etc...
If your argument was compelling you would not need to lace them with insults. Does mommy know you're playing on the computer?

watdaflock?

So if I understand you correctly and I think I do when you say that old wall is being replaced by new wall it's really not new wall that's going in place of the old wall? liberal logic is so confusing

Spin it however you want, no additional new walls are being built where none stood before.

Does that help you, simpleton?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
An AP Fact Check published April 24, 2018, found there was no such payment. According to the article, the money Trump refers to represents "Iranian assets held abroad that were frozen until a deal was reached in 2015 to curb Iran’s nuclear program and ease sanctions. Tehran was then allowed access to its funds."

Your Trump nut-hugging website is simply trying to spin facts, the same way many do with Hillary Clinton's emails, Banghazi, etc...
Your incompetence continues to amaze me!
Bug's post: Obama Secretly Gave Iran Access To Billions Of Dollars ...

Austin's post: Iranian assets held abroad that were frozen until a deal was reached

What a goober ... you blast BUG and turn around and prove he is correct! It doesn't get any stupider than that.

Last edited by a moderator:

watdaflock?

Your incompetence continues to amaze me!
Bug's post: Obama Secretly Gave Iran Access To Billions Of Dollars ...

Austin's post: Iranian assets held abroad that were frozen until a deal was reached

What a goober ... you blast BUG and turn around and prove he is correct! It doesn't get any stupider than that.
Hey dummy, explain to me how it was "secretly" given? Also- the "given to terrorist" is complete B.S.
From dumb union guys link-

"No one knows how much of the $5.7 billion that Obama allowed Iran to access also went to terrorist activities. Or, for that matter, how much went to further research activity on Iran's nuclear bomb project. That awaits a later investigation."

In other words, his link is just another conservative propaganda website.

What a goober. Blast another post without reading it. It doesn't get any stupider than that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Box Ox

This is an interesting take on illegal immigration on reddit:

If you believe in free college, free healthcare and guaranteed income you should have a zero tolerance policy on illegal immigration. : unpopularopinion

"If you believe in free college, free healthcare and guaranteed income you should have a zero tolerance policy on illegal immigration.

I just don’t understand it. You want to give people free healthcare, free food, free college and free guaranteed income and also let anyone who wants to, come here? You might as well just put piles of cash at the border.

How do you expect a system like that to survive? Social welfare programs only work when enough of the population pays into them. If you’re offering all this “free” sh**t and allowing unskilled, uneducated people who don’t speak the language to flood into the country it will implode.

If you believe in any combination of free healthcare, free college and guaranteed income you should have a zero tolerance policy on illegal immigration. Stopping illegal immigration is the only way these policies would have a chance of being sustainable.

As a real world example Germany is currently paying immigrants to leave. They brought in over a million people in one year. They can’t speak the language, can’t work and have no where to live. They’re draining the social systems in Germany. So much so that it’s cheaper for Germany to pay them to leave. Germany is offering to pay one year of their rent if they get the :censored2: out.

Germany offers year of rent to asylum seekers who return home

Edit: In 2014, 63 percent of households headed by a non-citizen reported that they used at least one welfare program, compared to 35 percent of native-headed households.

Compared to native households, non-citizen households have much higher use of food programs (45 percent vs. 21 percent for natives) and Medicaid (50 percent vs. 23 percent for natives).

Including the EITC, 31 percent of non-citizen-headed households receive cash welfare, compared to 19 percent of native households.

https://cis.org/Report/63-NonCitizen-Households-Access-Welfare-Programs "

El Correcto

god is dead
This is an interesting take on illegal immigration on reddit:

If you believe in free college, free healthcare and guaranteed income you should have a zero tolerance policy on illegal immigration. : unpopularopinion

"If you believe in free college, free healthcare and guaranteed income you should have a zero tolerance policy on illegal immigration.

I just don’t understand it. You want to give people free healthcare, free food, free college and free guaranteed income and also let anyone who wants to, come here? You might as well just put piles of cash at the border.

How do you expect a system like that to survive? Social welfare programs only work when enough of the population pays into them. If you’re offering all this “free” sh**t and allowing unskilled, uneducated people who don’t speak the language to flood into the country it will implode.

If you believe in any combination of free healthcare, free college and guaranteed income you should have a zero tolerance policy on illegal immigration. Stopping illegal immigration is the only way these policies would have a chance of being sustainable.

As a real world example Germany is currently paying immigrants to leave. They brought in over a million people in one year. They can’t speak the language, can’t work and have no where to live. They’re draining the social systems in Germany. So much so that it’s cheaper for Germany to pay them to leave. Germany is offering to pay one year of their rent if they get the :censored2: out.

Germany offers year of rent to asylum seekers who return home

Edit: In 2014, 63 percent of households headed by a non-citizen reported that they used at least one welfare program, compared to 35 percent of native-headed households.

Compared to native households, non-citizen households have much higher use of food programs (45 percent vs. 21 percent for natives) and Medicaid (50 percent vs. 23 percent for natives).

Including the EITC, 31 percent of non-citizen-headed households receive cash welfare, compared to 19 percent of native households.

https://cis.org/Report/63-NonCitizen-Households-Access-Welfare-Programs "
So when the progressive reddit hive mind finally agrees on it they are right. But when I show videos of Bernie Sanders, Bill Clinton, Feinstein, Schumer and the rest preaching these talking points I’m the racist.

Being tough on immigration used to be a democrat talking point. They used to highlight the strains it put on our social safety net they want to build and the lower wages our competing workers would face.

Then they realized Mexicans vote for them and are an increasing demographic. In comes the pandering to immigrants for power.

Box Ox

Being tough on immigration used to be a democrat talking point. They used to highlight the strains it put on our social safety net they want to build and the lower wages our competing workers would face.

Yep. And it'll hurt Democrats big time if they keep trying to haul ass farther to the left on stuff like this for 2020. Moderates like myself won't buy into it.

It will be fine

Yep. And it'll hurt Democrats big time if they keep trying to haul ass farther to the left on stuff like this for 2020. Moderates like myself won't buy into it.
What’s your other option? Vote for Trump again? If you are willing to give that clown another 4 years you’re not a moderate.

Box Ox

What’s your other option? Vote for Trump again? If you are willing to give that clown another 4 years you’re not a moderate.

Have never voted for Trump. But I’d also rather not vote than help turn the Country into an intersectional/deeply offended/reverse racist/late term abortion/illegal hiding/gender fluid/“Green Deal” having/reparations giving haven where anyone who does not agree gets the social guillotine.

Trump is clearly a self-interested, swamp creature appointing, foreign adversary-serving dip:censored2:. But there are probably worse things that could happen to the Country than what has happened to most peoples’ day to day lives since he took over in 2017.