Build That Wall!!

It will be fine

Have never voted for Trump. But I’d also rather not vote than help turn the Country into an intersectional/deeply offended/reverse racist/late term abortion/illegal hiding/gender fluid/“Green Deal” having/reparations giving haven where anyone who does not agree gets the social guillotine.

Trump is clearly a self-interested, swamp creature appointing, foreign adversary-serving dip:censored2:. But there are probably worse things that could happen to the Country than what has happened to most peoples’ day to day lives since he took over in 2017.
Cool story. No vote is equal to a vote for Trump. Most of your complaints are about social justice which is only a problem if you believe right wing propaganda. I doubt it comes up in your day to day life.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So if I understand you correctly and I think I do when you say that old wall is being replaced by new wall it's really not new wall that's going in place of the old wall? liberal logic is so confusing

Liberal logic says the wall is a waste of money. A political gift to Trump so he can score points with his base and say a major campaign promise was fulfilled. Mexicans will go over or under any physical barrier, and the type of wall Trump has proposed won't be a big deal to compromise. Smart people (not you) see the statistics showing that the vast majority of illegals and drugs go through established border crossings. Logically (again,not something for you), the US puts increased resources into beefing-up security and enforcement at those locations.

No wall for you, or Trump.

newfie

Liberal logic says the wall is a waste of money. A political gift to Trump so he can score points with his base and say a major campaign promise was fulfilled. Mexicans will go over or under any physical barrier, and the type of wall Trump has proposed won't be a big deal to compromise. Smart people (not you) see the statistics showing that the vast majority of illegals and drugs go through established border crossings. Logically (again,not something for you), the US puts increased resources into beefing-up security and enforcement at those locations.

So the new wall replacing the old wall is not new wall?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
liberal logic dont build the wall and get rid of ice, maybe we got to let them in before we see what we get. Like obamacare

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

where do the vast majority of human traffickers go

newfie

There is no new wall yet. All that has been replaced was fencing. Another Trump lie....no wall building yet.
181026-border-wall-ew-212p_78529e537eb99a58988c3cce50f6ef97.fit-760w.jpg