Build That Wall!!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
52351635_2563196440370028_8038602031193128960_n.jpg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
West Virginia...

A woman dining at a Mexican restaurant told employees “get the friend* out of my country” because they were speaking Spanish.

Woman tells Spanish-speaking Mexican restaurant employees 'Get the friend* out of my country'

Box Ox

West Virginia...

A woman dining at a Mexican restaurant told employees “get the friend* out of my country” because they were speaking Spanish.

Woman tells Spanish-speaking Mexican restaurant employees 'Get the friend* out of my country'

Lady: “You can’t speak English and you want me to be nice to you?!”

Man: (Speaks fluent English again)

Lady: “[well] I got raped by illegal aliens!”

Sounds like she might hang out in Current Events.

newfie

West Virginia...

This just proves there are mean people saying mean things every where.

watdaflock?

You should change your name from "big union guy" to "big stupid guy" because Obama did not give $150 billion to Iran. That was just another lie from Trumps cheetos-covered lips.
Iranian assets held abroad that were frozen until a deal was reached in 2015 to curb Iran’s nuclear program and ease sanctions. Tehran was then allowed access to its funds.

Hope this helps.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You should change your name from "big union guy" to "big stupid guy" because Obama did not give $150 billion to Iran. That was just another lie from Trumps cheetos-covered lips.
Iranian assets held abroad that were frozen until a deal was reached in 2015 to curb Iran’s nuclear program and ease sanctions. Tehran was then allowed access to its funds.

Hope this helps.

How Obama Secretly Gave Iran Access To Billions Of Dollars — And Also Enabled Terrorism

watdaflock?

Your conservative websites incorrect propaganda seems to be easily believed by simpletons.

An AP Fact Check published April 24, 2018, found there was no such payment. According to the article, the money Trump refers to represents "Iranian assets held abroad that were frozen until a deal was reached in 2015 to curb Iran’s nuclear program and ease sanctions. Tehran was then allowed access to its funds."

Your Trump nut-hugging website is simply trying to spin facts, the same way many do with Hillary Clinton's emails, Banghazi, etc...

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Your conservative websites incorrect propaganda seems to be easily believed by simpletons.

An AP Fact Check published April 24, 2018, found there was no such payment. According to the article, the money Trump refers to represents "Iranian assets held abroad that were frozen until a deal was reached in 2015 to curb Iran’s nuclear program and ease sanctions. Tehran was then allowed access to its funds."

Your Trump nut-hugging website is simply trying to spin facts, the same way many do with Hillary Clinton's emails, Banghazi, etc...
Yea flown over on pallets in the middle of the night