Build That Wall!!

vantexan

California is doing better than the majority of the US. Ttku....
So well that more people are now leaving than moving in. With tens of thousands of homeless living on the streets with feces and urine and used needles around them. Creating conditions for disease. Unaffordable housing. High taxes. Crowded freeways. It's a beautiful state with fantastic weather. But don't kid yourself that it doesn't have serious issues.

MAKAVELI

So well that more people are now leaving than moving in. With tens of thousands of homeless living on the streets with feces and urine and used needles around them. Creating conditions for disease. Unaffordable housing. High taxes. Crowded freeways. It's a beautiful state with fantastic weather. But don't kid yourself that it doesn't have serious issues.
Issues created by capitalism. Ttku....

Turdferguson

Just a turd
what ? you can cut through anything if you have the right tools and enough time to do it? never knew that.

does this mean you libs are changing your position from Trump has not built any walls to trump has built them and the bad guys are cutting holes through them?

Are you changing yours to the wall is stupid waste of money that won't deter anyone?

newfie

Are you changing yours to the wall is stupid waste of money that won't deter anyone?

i'm just trying to understand which dnc talking point we will now have to chase in the future? I actually have worked a rip saw , I'm dying to see one of you guys try to cut through a steel beam with one. buy a lot of blades and wear the thickest gloves you can find and then post the video.

oldngray

nowhere special
i'm just trying to understand which dnc talking point we will now have to chase in the future? I actually have worked a rip saw , I'm dying to see one of you guys try to cut through a steel beam with one. buy a lot of blades and wear the thickest gloves you can find and then post the video.

They cut a hole that was quickly repaired. No way to stop every attempt. It does deter most.

newfie

They cut a hole that was quickly repaired. No way to stop every attempt. It does deter most.

it keeps large groups of illegals from easily walking across our border and dissapearing in our countryside.

some day a terrorist will actually walk across our open border and kill americans, the Spin from the dems will be interesting to see then.