Build That Wall!!

vantexan

Is Silicon Valley just too stupid to move to the lush, wonderful paradise of red states?
Still more people moving out than moving in. Texas is the fastest growing state in the country and the largest group of incoming are from California(plus illegal immigrants). You should rejoice. If Texas goes blue it will be extraordinarily difficult for Republicans to win the presidency. How's that Electoral College working for you?

bbsam

Staff member
Still more people moving out than moving in. Texas is the fastest growing state in the country and the largest group of incoming are from California(plus illegal immigrants). You should rejoice. If Texas goes blue it will be extraordinarily difficult for Republicans to win the presidency. How's that Electoral College working for you?
Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania...

I’m thinking pretty good.

bbsam

Staff member
Wah, we got to save the corporations from healthcare cost for their employees.
I don’t care how you break it down. My company doesn’t provide me with insurance. I actually have to buy it.

I think that’s how it should be for everyone and from there we can decide what to do.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t care how you break it down. My company doesn’t provide me with insurance. I actually have to buy it.

I think that’s how it should be for everyone and from there we can decide what to do.
Go work for UPS, they offer great insurance. Funny how that works huh?

El Correcto

god is dead
What’s wrong with buying your own? Capitalism is wonderful.
It definitely is, I’m benefitting greatly at my employer’s cost. Why don’t you care about the working class Sam? Quit being a robber baron and purchase your employees healthcare. Quit trying to rob the working class to subsidize your business you bourgeois filth.