Build That Wall!!

It will be fine

No they don’t. My healthcare plan is negotiated by collective bargaining.

Pathetic, keep crying for your welfare.
Whether it’s your union or your employer makes no difference. You have no choice in the matter. You guys don’t even vote on your contracts but you want to pretend you control your health insurance plan. Sure, Jan.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
They do. They choose what network you can use and what doctors you can see. Why do you hate workers being free to choose their own doctors?

UPS is providing me a benefit. I get to choose whether or not I wish to use it. They aren't forcing me to use it.

If I so choose, I can go buy myself another insurance policy.
You don't seem to understand Capitalism at all.

bbsam

Staff member
It definitely is, I’m benefitting greatly at my employer’s cost. Why don’t you care about the working class Sam? Quit being a robber baron and purchase your employees healthcare. Quit trying to rob the working class to subsidize your business you bourgeois filth.
Sorry. That’s not how capitalism works.

bbsam

Staff member
UPS is providing me a benefit. I get to choose whether or not I wish to use it. They aren't forcing me to use it.

If I so choose, I can go buy myself another insurance policy.
You don't seem to understand Capitalism at all.
You w never priced policies, have you?

newfie

85192399_10217833438880286_6614030502313590784_n.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Calling all illegals the place you need to move to is Cambridge Ma.

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. — It’s the law that you need a license to drive.

But, if you’re undocumented and driving without a license in Cambridge, police have been advised not to arrest you for that.

It’s all part of a new law that passed unanimously in the city, which encourages police to summons unlicensed drivers instead of arresting them. The procedure has already been practiced for a while, but city leaders said they felt compelled to officially make it a law, in fear of what could happen to immigration laws should President Trump be re-elected.

Currently, Massachusetts requires drivers to show proof of legal status in order to obtain a driver’s license, a move that many have opposed saying it makes roads more dangerous.

However, for Cambridge City Councilor Quinton Zondervan, the move is more of an effort to shield undocumented immigrants from the current federal government.

From 2017 through 2019, there were 278 cases where Cambridge Police recommended the driver be charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, 201 were handled with a summons while only 77 were handled via arrest.

A police spokesperson says the arrests likely involved additional charges and possibly outstanding warrants. If the driver has other legal troubles, then officers may arrest them.