Build That Wall!!

rickyb

upload_2020-6-6_11-8-45.png

trump getting the wall he deserves

trump stuck his head in the sand about racism.

floridays

I bet he loves that Black Live Matters stenciled down the street from his bunker! He can see it everyday...that is if he came out! LOL! How people support this coward I’ll never know.
Imagine if your opposition was removed completely, your side had it exactly as you prescribe.

Serious question, do you want to live in what you have wrought?

Serious question.

UPSER1987

Imagine if your opposition was removed completely, your side had it exactly as you prescribe.

Serious question, do you want to live in what you have wrought?

Serious question.

Your question is poorly worded imo, but if you are asking if ALL people should be treated fairly, the answer is yes of course. This isn’t just a black thing...it’s a people thing. Blacks folks get the blame for everything, but there are people of every race protesting.

Last edited:

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
just checking . it appears we have a lot of treasonous americans in the fdx ranks, at least judging by the postings here. are there any patriots at fdx?

We have more than enough tRump arse lickers here.

Stormy was quoted as saying, "at least I got paid."

Melania responded, "better you than me!"

floridays

You’re question is poorly worded imo, but if you are asking if ALL people should be treated fairly, the answer is yes of course. This isn’t just a black thing...it’s a people thing. Blacks folks get the blame for everything, but there are people of every race protesting.
My question was worded precisely as I intended.

Answer the question as presented.

Just to piss you off. I'm a move or two ahead of you,
@Benben you can join in as well, cheerlead or add your mindless thought.

Last edited:

rickyb

I bet he loves that Black Live Matters stenciled down the street from his bunker! He can see it everyday...that is if he came out! LOL! How people support this coward I’ll never know.
wasnt trump a democrat before he ran as republican?

hes an opportunist. doesnt beleive in anything really. doesnt believe in religion but he pretends to.