Bullets fly everywhere ....

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ve never understood just taking it out on random people, especially people who you know semi-personally. Heard them discuss retirement, their children, goals, etc.

Just stay home and shoot yourself if your life is that :censored2:ed.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’ve never understood just taking it out on random people, especially people who you know semi-personally. Heard them discuss retirement, their children, goals, etc.

Just stay home and shoot yourself if your life is that *ed.
I've never understood the killing a bunch of people at once thing. I think I could get away with a lot more murders if I did them secretly one at a time.

The mass shooting route just tells me these people don't think they're smart enough to get away with doing it the hard way. Self worth issues I guess. I mean if you're gonna do something, take a little pride in your work at least sheesh.

El Correcto

god is dead
I've never understood the killing a bunch of people at once thing. I think I could get away with a lot more murders if I did them secretly one at a time.

The mass shooting route just tells me these people don't think they're smart enough to get away with doing it the hard way. Self worth issues I guess. I mean if you're gonna do something, take a little pride in your work at least sheesh.
69B3A4DA-F6B3-4E92-AEAF-5FAA48DAB78B.jpeg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I figure the guys that kill themselves right after they do it knew they wanted to die but are too pusillanimous to make it happen without taking others with them. Pathetic cowards.
Should be classes taught.... You first, then the rest of the people....You first, then the rest of the people.

vantexan

With all that FedEx has done over the years to turn once good jobs into a joke the biggest surprise is that this didn't happen long ago. Have seen a lot of anger at that company.