Bullets fly everywhere ....

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I meant I hope to go quicky like the unsuspecting joe did at FedEx. I worded it wrong. Moving on now
Some sick mfers here
Screenshot_20210418-195422_Chrome.jpg

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I've never understood the killing a bunch of people at once thing. I think I could get away with a lot more murders if I did them secretly one at a time.

The mass shooting route just tells me these people don't think they're smart enough to get away with doing it the hard way. Self worth issues I guess. I mean if you're gonna do something, take a little pride in your work at least sheesh.
Someone's a dexter fan

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I find this rather strange.

Four surviving victims who suffered injuries consistent with gunshot wounds were transported to various local hospitals. A fifth person with injuries consistent with gunshot wounds sought medical attention in another country. Two others who suffered minor injuries were treated by medics at the scene and were released, police said

Who travels to another country with a gun shot wound ?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The ancient Sumerians understood the importance of civilizing young men through exhaustive sexual activity.

"The small wild creatures of the plains were glad of the water, and Enkidu with them, who ate grass with the
gazelle and was born in the hills; and she saw him, the savage man, come from far-off in the hills. The trapper spoke to
her: ‘There he is. Now, woman, make your breasts bare, have no shame, do not delay but welcome his love. Let him see
you naked, let him possess your body. When he comes near uncover yourself and lie with him; teach him, the savage man,
your woman's art, for when he murmurs love to you the wild’ beasts that shared his life in the hills will reject him.'

She was not ashamed to take him, she made herself naked and welcomed his eagerness; as he lay on her murmuring
love she taught him the woman's art For six days and seven nights they lay together, for Enkidu had forgotten his home in
the hills; but when he was satisfied he went back to the wild beasts. Then, when the gazelle saw him, they bolted away;
when the wild creatures saw him they fled. Enkidu would have followed, but his body was bound a s though with a cord,
his knees gave way when he started to run, his swiftness was gone. And now the wild creatures had all fled away;
Enkidu was grown weak, for wisdom was in him, and the thoughts of a man were in his heart. So he returned and sat
down at the woman's feet, and listened intently to what she said. ‘You are wise, Enkidu, and now you have become like a
god. Why do you want to run wild with the beasts in the hills? Come with me. I will take you to strong-walled Uruk, to the
blessed temple of Ishtar and of Anu, of love and of heaven there Gilgamesh lives, who is very strong, and like a wild bull
he lords it over men.'"

Last edited:

vantexan

The ancient Sumerians understood the importance of civilizing young men through exhaustive sexual activity.

"The small wild creatures of the plains were glad of the water, and Enkidu with them, who ate grass with the
gazelle and was born in the hills; and she saw him, the savage man, come from far-off in the hills. The trapper spoke to
her: ‘There he is. Now, woman, make your breasts bare, have no shame, do not delay but welcome his love. Let him see
you naked, let him possess your body. When he comes near uncover yourself and lie with him; teach him, the savage man,
your woman's art, for when he murmurs love to you the wild’ beasts that shared his life in the hills will reject him.'

She was not ashamed to take him, she made herself naked and welcomed his eagerness; as he lay on her murmuring
love she taught him the woman's art For six days and seven nights they lay together, for Enkidu had forgotten his home in
the hills; but when he was satisfied he went back to the wild beasts. Then, when the gazelle saw him, they bolted away;
when the wild creatures saw him they fled. Enkidu would have followed, but his body was bound a s though with a cord,
his knees gave way when he started to run, his swiftness was gone. And now the wild creatures had all fled away;
Enkidu was grown weak, for wisdom was in him, and the thoughts of a man were in his heart. So he returned and sat
down at the woman's feet, and listened intently to what she said. ‘You are wise, Enkidu, and now you have become like a
god. Why do you want to run wild with the beasts in the hills? Come with me. I will take you to strong-walled Uruk, to the
blessed temple of Ishtar and of Anu, of love and of heaven there Gilgamesh lives, who is very strong, and like a wild bull
he lords it over men.'"
Work, work, work....

The big package

I've never understood the killing a bunch of people at once thing. I think I could get away with a lot more murders if I did them secretly one at a time.

The mass shooting route just tells me these people don't think they're smart enough to get away with doing it the hard way. Self worth issues I guess. I mean if you're gonna do something, take a little pride in your work at least sheesh.
You mean like Governor Cuomo in New York ??? I mean he was able to kill a bunch of people and actually get away with it !!! I guess that's the difference between a wealthy politician and an average citizen !!!