Bullets fly everywhere ....

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I used to think legalizing prostitution could help these turbo virgins relax and not shoot up places. Then that nut job decided to walk into the happy ending place and shoot it up. There’s just no pleasing these people.
Turbo virgins... lol..The guys name was * HOLE ... it's not in the Muslim baby name book.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
One report stated that they saw someone go to their vehicle and retrieve a gun , then engage with the shooter but died.
FEDEX is a gun and cell phone free work area.
Which made it hard for emergency crews and waiting families to make contact.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Brandon Scott Hole was able to legally purchase 2 rifles once his mental health hold had expired.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I would bet all my doge coins this guy is an incel.
Nailed it.

800.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

There was a post timestamped less than an hour before the shooting that read, “I hope that I can be with Applejack in the afterlife, my life has no meaning without her,” and it featured an image of the cartoon pony Applejack.

07fa03be6676ca10e088449075d460f6.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

There was a post timestamped less than an hour before the shooting that read, “I hope that I can be with Applejack in the afterlife, my life has no meaning without her,” and it featured an image of the cartoon pony Applejack.

View attachment 334912

They call those guys bronies, right?

El Correcto

god is dead

View attachment 334912
We all want to be with applejack, but you don’t go off killing 8 people.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

View attachment 334912