Bullets fly everywhere ....

It will be fine

With all that FedEx has done over the years to turn once good jobs into a joke the biggest surprise is that this didn't happen long ago. Have seen a lot of anger at that company.
It must be that crippling tax bill FedEx paid last year. They just need more tax cuts so the money can trickle down to the workers.

vantexan

It must be that crippling tax bill FedEx paid last year. They just need more tax cuts so the money can trickle down to the workers.
They were screwing workers long before the tax cuts. And the government no longer needs taxes to pay bills. They just print money. When everything goes south expect to see more shootings.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
As usual members of Congress , without knowing any facts about this , are sitting behind the armed guards who protect them and calling for more gun controls. Pathetic.

Box Ox

you said capitalism not me.

Didn't need to. Everyone here knows what you meant by this:

this is why it's important for you to treat people fairly

good chance this guy isnt smart enough to be anti capitalist
People who shoot up their workplaces likely aren't doing it to promote some anti-capitalist agenda. So whether he's got the brains to push communism like a big dumb dumb is irrelevant.

rickyb

Didn't need to. Everyone here knows what you meant by this:

People who shoot up their workplaces likely aren't doing it to promote some anti-capitalist agenda. So whether he's got the brains to push communism like a big dumb dumb is irrelevant.
when i say treat people fairly i wasnt referring to anti capitalism although capitalism treats ppl unfairly. yea i doubt hes pushing an agenda, hes probably getting revenge for how ppl there treated him.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
when i say treat people fairly i wasnt referring to anti capitalism although capitalism treats ppl unfairly. yea i doubt hes pushing an agenda, hes probably getting revenge for how ppl there treated him.
I heard his canadian cousin is also going to be as famous

El Correcto

god is dead
I used to think legalizing prostitution could help these turbo virgins relax and not shoot up places. Then that nut job decided to walk into the happy ending place and shoot it up. There’s just no pleasing these people.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I used to think legalizing prostitution could help these turbo virgins relax and not shoot up places. Then that nut job decided to walk into the happy ending place and shoot it up. There’s just no pleasing these people.
Maybe because the meaning of life and feeling of purpose isnt found in prostitution or polygamy.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I think I see about 30 of those dudes everyday at UPS.

Our society is pushing the idea that majority of wealth is owned by the straight white men and we are turning any ambition or vision this guy may have had for his future into some sort of "patriarchal tyranny".

It's a terrible thing to do to young men. It creates monsters like this.

oldngray

nowhere special
The media will like this story, it fits their narrative. A correction of sorts from the Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa case.
Media jumped on half the victims being Sikhs but that was just a result of the large number of Sikhs working there.