Bullying at west sac hub HELP!

Defender of right

Looking for help
I've been with ups west sac for 7 years now and for the last couple years I've been on night shift watching blatant favoritism and frequent bullying. I've been speaking out about it and even went to the local union hall but was basically turned away without help offered. Earlier this week I was shoulder checked by a coworker and bumped into the handle for an irreg slide. When I filed the complaint about the employee with hr, and then went to the manager for my area to report it, the manager told me theres no way it was intentional and shunned me, so I told him I was going to pursue disciplinary action. Later in the evening the same manager looked at me and said " I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one" and laughed at me. I've talked to several other employees who are afraid to get involved due to retaliation, but I have a supervisor who the manager took into his office so the above employee could yell at him for 20+ minutes willing to come forward about the bullying. I'm trying to find a number for corporate to contact them as well, because this issue is way bigger than me and I need serious help. PLEASE anyone with advice or information please please help.

km3

I've been with ups west sac for 7 years now and for the last couple years I've been on night shift watching blatant favoritism and frequent bullying. I've been speaking out about it and even went to the local union hall but was basically turned away without help offered. Earlier this week I was shoulder checked by a coworker and bumped into the handle for an irreg slide. When I filed the complaint about the employee with hr, and then went to the manager for my area to report it, the manager told me theres no way it was intentional and shunned me, so I told him I was going to pursue disciplinary action. Later in the evening the same manager looked at me and said " I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one" and laughed at me. I've talked to several other employees who are afraid to get involved due to retaliation, but I have a supervisor who the manager took into his office so the above employee could yell at him for 20+ minutes willing to come forward about the bullying. I'm trying to find a number for corporate to contact them as well, because this issue is way bigger than me and I need serious help. PLEASE anyone with advice or information please please help.

1) If that's your real name, change it immediately.
2) Call the ethics hotline at 800-220-4126, or file an online complaint at UPS Helpline

rickyb

last night i was looking up employee reviews of 2 big unionized railways.

they constantly complained of being bullied and harassed despite being unionized. speaks to larger systemic question about the economy.

km3

One more thought: If you truly believe that they shoved you intentionally, you might also consider contacting your LP/security department.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Real world 101. Welcome.

RolloTony Brown Town

If you honestly feel you’re being harassed then call it in. There’s no place for it.

You said favoritism. What’s the favoritism? You being touched In any way shape or form is inexcusable unless you had a friendship outside of the building That was similar in that nature. Even then, it’s inappropriate and shouldn’t be brought into the workplace.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Pull your skirt up

km3

How do o change display name?

Hover over your username in the corner of the screen, and it should be in the list of drop down options. Otherwise, you might have to message @cheryl.

Favoritism in regards to people being allowed to stand around and steal time while others get told to get to work.

Do your job and don't worry about them. Bring it up if sups pressure you to work faster, "why aren't they working?", etc., but otherwise leave it alone and mind your own business.

You have a right not to be bullied however, so I still recommend the hotline # I gave you.

RolloTony Brown Town

Favoritism in regards to people being allowed to stand around and steal time while others get told to get to work.

I’d let that go. That’s a losing battle and tough to prove. Favoritism isn’t ok but you don’t want to call the 1800 number and complain that your supervisor tells you to hurry up and let’s other guys Do nothing. They won’t take your claim very seriously. Everybody feels that way in some regards.

How are you being hazed?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
the same manager looked at me and said " I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one"
Joke's on him night sort is entirely populated by biiiiihes.

I would see if you can't get the kid moved. You have seven years. they have probably 10 days in. You actually run the place if that was not painfully clear. And they wont last long.

Defender of right

Looking for help
Never said I was being hazed, it's a hostile environment where several employees have been bullied by these guys. One coworker was confronted by the offender and told his seniority doesn't mean "crap" and he needed to shut up.

Future

Victory Ride
Stand up for yourself and punch him in the neck.
EC54C49A-99B9-4166-8376-B4B9D42413CF.gif