Bullying at west sac hub HELP!

RolloTony Brown Town

Never said I was being hazed, it's a hostile environment where several employees have been bullied by these guys. One coworker was confronted by the offender and told his seniority doesn't mean "crap" and he needed to shut up.

Oh ok my bad. So you’re basically complaining that you’re being told to get moving and work while others stand around. Don’t bother calling that complaint in. Yea so just go in and do your best. Maybe buy some headphones? You won’t hear half the nonsense and you’ll be a happier individual. My best employees would put headphones in to ignore me. You may need to grow some thick skin too lol

Defender of right

Looking for help
Oh ok my bad. So you’re basically complaining that you’re being told to get moving and work while others stand around. Don’t bother calling that complaint in. Yea so just go in and do your best. Maybe buy some headphones? You won’t hear half the nonsense and you’ll be a happier individual. My best employees would put headphones in to ignore me. You may need to grow some thick skin too lol
Did you not read the op? I was shoulder checked into the irreg slide handle, a day or two before that a supervisor was brought in to the office so the same employee could yell at him for 20 mins. If that's not bullying what is it? Also how is that not a serious issue when the upper management is clearly fostering hostility by his actions?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Did you not read the op? I was shoulder checked into the irreg slide handle, a day or two before that a supervisor was brought in to the office so the same employee could yell at him for 20 mins. If that's not bullying what is it? Also how is that not a serious issue when the upper management is clearly fostering hostility by his actions?
122-yawn-cat-gifs-cats-38979845-500-277.gif

km3

If your just going to troll please leave this is a serious issue, or are you one of the bullying types and just like to encourage this?

A lot of the people on this site are like that, sadly.

If people are getting away with not working, leave it alone. Bring it up ONLY if supervisors pressure you to work faster (which you don't have to do anyway, there are no performance standards).

If people are threatening you or physically assaulting you, keep filing complaints with HR, security, and calling the hotline/filing an online report. They might be able to ignore one, maybe even two or three, but if they keep coming they'll realize they'll have to do something to resolve the situation (or else they'll have a lot of extra, unnecessary work for the foreseeable future).

RolloTony Brown Town

The checking you into a irregular slide isn’t ok.

km3

I'd bet anything upper management has no knowledge of what's going on. Your midnight sort manager is not "upper-management."

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
last night i was looking up employee reviews of 2 big unionized railways.

they constantly complained of being bullied and harassed despite being unionized. speaks to larger systemic question about the economy.
Speaks to the sissy ass society we live in now.

Brownslave688

Never said I was being hazed, it's a hostile environment where several employees have been bullied by these guys. One coworker was confronted by the offender and told his seniority doesn't mean "crap" and he needed to shut up.
Omg no way someone told him to shut up!!!!!

He should be thrown in time out for a few minutes for sure.

FFS

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
last night i was looking up employee reviews of 2 big unionized railways.

they constantly complained of being bullied and harassed despite being unionized. speaks to larger systemic question about the economy.

What the flying :censored2: does somebody squalling about being “bullied” have to do with the economy?

I got an idea. Don’t be a pusillanimous.

Brownslave688

What the flying :censored2: does somebody squalling about being “bullied” have to do with the economy?

I got an idea. Don’t be a pusillanimous.
Could you imagine 15-20 years ago someone starting a thread to complain about "bullying" at work?

Lmao nope wouldn't happen because everyone wasn't a giant pusillanimous

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Could you imagine 15-20 years ago someone starting a thread to complain about "bullying" at work?

Lmao nope wouldn't happen because everyone wasn't a giant pusillanimous

Everybody is a puss. Un:censored2:ingbelievable. Wah wah wah. I know what my dad would tell me if I told him I was crying about being “bullied”. It’d be simple. Man up.

It ain’t all fake cranks and rainbows. Blows my :censored2:in mind.