Bumped off bidded route

First of all I have never had a conversation with a BA about anything pertaining to this seniority stuff. I just want to know who your BA is. So who is your Business Agent in local 177??? What are you embarrassed to let us all know. You are a steward you should be proud of your Executive Board. ....aren't you??? Please let us know we are all wIting....
What's wIting?

rama'nfeeders

You know after I posted it I had that feeling that a mindless minion like yourself would address that misspelling because you deflect so many questions. It shows your high passion of insecurity, instead of being a man and answering the questions posed to you. I will ask again who is your BA in Local 177? I am waiting for a response.

You know after I posted it I had that feeling that a mindless minion like yourself would address that misspelling because you deflect so many questions. It shows your high passion of insecurity, instead of being a man and answering the questions posed to you. I will ask again who is your BA in Local 177? I am waiting for a response.
Why do you want to know ? They are the same ones as yours...

Steward773

I c
If you cash in a vacation you get tax in local 177 % 35... It's called a bonus... If you work on it... It's not called a bonus, so you get the regular tax... You have no idea going on in someone's life... Who are you to judge if someone needs the money?

I can judge whoever I want to clown. If you are a full timer with seniority and need to cash in and work your vacations then you need a financial planner imo.

I c

I can judge whoever I want to clown. If you are a full timer with seniority and need to cash in and work your vacations then you need a financial planner imo.
What do you give a crap what's going on in some ones life... I love when people judge what they should and shouldn't do if they want to cash in a week when they can't even comprehend what could be happening in that persons life... Juat stop why you are ahead...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No he doesn't. Anything can happen in some ones life... I get if someone relies on overtime and goes to 40 hours a week... They shouldnt live way above their means... Cashing in one week... Give it a rest.

As I said, other than for an unforeseen medical emergency, there should be no reason for a FT seniority driver to HAVE to cash in vacation weeks.