Business Getting Mad

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Movie theaters and bowling alleys are the best place to do your business BIGLY!!

45 Responses in this thread and you choose mine to quote? I could care less where the OP drops a deuce, I'm not the one crying about being banned for parking my poopslide in the same bathroom everyday. But on a side note, I prefer quiet, lightly traveled restrooms to do my business.

I see we haven't met yet, I'm Scooby. I'm sure the pleasure is all yours!

the cooler

45 Responses in this thread and you choose mine to quote? I could care less where the OP drops a deuce, I'm not the one crying about being banned for parking my poopslide in the same bathroom everyday. But on a side note, I prefer quiet, lightly traveled restrooms to do my business.

I see we haven't met yet, I'm Scooby. I'm sure the pleasure is all yours!
Sorry Scoob

scooby0048

Doesn't really matter. Until they put facilities in the truck you have a right to drive where you need to to use the facilities.

That would be interesting to test that theory when there are some routes in my building that would take an hour each way to use a restroom. I'll admit, I have had to rough sht out in the woods just because there is no way I was going to waste 2+ hours driving back and forth to drop the kids at the pool especially when I'm already looking at 12or more hours just for the work and driving time.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I use facilities preemptively so as not to run into trouble later.
Ideally that's the case.

I know many rural guys that used to run the route so as to be close to facilities every so often or at a lunch spot around lunch time.

Orion had changed that for some.

Brownslave688

That would be interesting to test that theory when there are some routes in my building that would take an hour each way to use a restroom. I'll admit, I have had to rough sht out in the woods just because there is no way I was going to waste 2+ hours driving back and forth to drop the kids at the pool especially when I'm already looking at 12or more hours just for the work and driving time.
It's OSHA law. Federal law is gonna win if it comes down to it.

That's why you see port a johns at every construction site.

Brownslave688

As long as they are being reasonable I'm more than happy to be reasonable also.

scooby0048

Doesn't really matter. Until they put facilities in the truck you have a right to drive where you need to to use the facilities.

There was one time I had to double back due to the stool not being stool, but drool and it was only 1.5 hours RT. I was told to ask a customer to use their restroom instead of making the drive. I just laughed.

1. Not gonna spend any time in a residential customer's house or bathroom.
2. Not trying to be an ass but unless a person were a guest in my house, there is no damn way you are dropping a deuce in my house just because you brought me my Zappos crap. If I wouldn't let someone, I'm not asking.