Business Getting Mad

AlliSeeisBrown

There’s a business on route where the employees are getting mad at me. Everyday at pickup I use their bathroom to take my daily dump. Apparently every now and then was alright, but apparently I overstayed my welcome by doing this everyday. I always use their freshener when I’m done so idk why they’re mad. I thought about taking care of business in a DR Bag and leaving it in their trash can in the office area everyday from now on.

KOG72

I’m full of it
There’s a business on route where the employees are getting mad at me. Everyday at pickup I use their bathroom to take my daily dump. Apparently every now and then was alright, but apparently I overstayed my welcome by doing this everyday. I always use their freshener when I’m done so idk why they’re mad. I thought about taking care of business in a DR Bag and leaving it in their trash can in the office area everyday from now on.
Don’t flush next time

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Is it a public restroom? If not find somewhere else to go.

Box Ox

Am I the only one on here that doesn’t have to spontaneously :censored2: in the middle of my day unless I’ve been food poisoned? Just drop one in the morning and I’m good till I’m off.

Cementups

Box Monkey
i always tried to avoid bathrooms where there was a decent amount of traffic. I picked places where I was one of the few people to use. Multiple reasons but the biggest being cleanliness and the other being it's proximity to people in the office so they didn't have to smell my stench after I evacuated.

AlliSeeisBrown

Am I the only one on here that doesn’t have to spontaneously :censored2: in the middle of my day unless I’ve been food poisoned? Just drop one in the morning and I’m good till I’m off.
They dont allow us enough AM time to take care of business. Also it happens at the same time everyday.